If we could read Broad's mind during the over...

Ram

I think this is what his thoughts would look like.. At the start of the over.. " We've got the Indians to a moderate score here. If I can keep this over to a max of 5-6 runs, we should be great. Who is the batsman facing me ? Aaah.. Yuvraj Singh.. He must know enough not to mess around with Freddie. " After ball 1 : Six over mid-wicket " aaah ! missed the yorker by a whisker ! Had the ball been a metre fuller , i would have bowled that sucker" After ball 2 : Flick six over square leg. " Comon Broady ! That was a bad ball ! Keep it steady mate , full and straight ! Good shot though. After ball 3 : Lifted over long-off for another one.. " *swallows sweat* Oops , this is getting a bit too serious. Where do i bowl next ? Maybe i shouldnt bowl at all. Do they allow baby-overs still ? " After ball 4 : Around the wicket full-toss swatted over point " Holy-**** ! What kind of ****ing shot is that ? I cant bowl to this shitty batsman ! am off here. Colly , i am injured , take me off ! Bring on shitty Pietersen !" After ball 5 : Swatted over mid-wicker for six again " Oh my motha-****ing damn ! Colly, i have peed in my pants. I have to go to the changing room to get a new pair. Bloody Hell ! This guy has raped me publicly on a field ! How am i ever going to ask for a cricket ball from a captain again !" After the last ball : Another massive six over mid-wicket " This is it ! I have had enough. I am retiring. Thank you all for the memories. It was a good feeling to wear the english jersey. Sorry Dad , i have had to retire at 21. Guess its time to take those Calculus texts again ! Damn !"

I think this is what his thoughts would look like.. After ball 5 : Swatted over mid-wicker for six again " Oh my motha-****ing damn ! Colly, i have peed in my pants. I have to go to the changing room to get a new pair. Bloody Hell ! This guy has raped me publicly on a field ! How am i ever going to ask for a cricket ball from a captain again !"
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: