Pakistan Elections - 2013

Asim

^ its all Supreme Court's Topi Drama. Nothing will happen.
Bro Mush and his fans need to understand that he is in Trouble... Best possible outcome for him wud b to fly back again somewhere out of Pak asap, he cant anymore have a life even closer to what he previously used to enjoy here with all the power and liberty... now here no easy life possible for him for at least 2 more decades...

Bro Mush and his fans need to understand that he is in Trouble... Best possible outcome for him wud b to fly back again somewhere out of Pak asap' date=' he cant anymore have a life even closer to what he previously used to enjoy here with all the power and liberty... now here no easy life possible for him for at least 2 more decades...[/quote'] Bro,No easy life for politicians is understandable in pakistan. now for Mushy, next for Zardari. but talking about his cases in supreme court its just matter of few months. I bet you after the retirement of the CJP Iftikhar Chaudhry, he will fly somewhere out too. he is become political figure now.

I don't know much about the political situation in Pak but from what I've read in papers/magazines, it seems that Mush has zero political influence and there are a lot of cases pending against him and worse still, both Nawaz Sharif and Zardari are not his friends so his future in Pak looks extremely bleak right now and it would be wise for him to go back into exile.

Politics is a dirty game, and the person who is most dirtiest in this game ,wins the game. Mushy is an ex-army man. politics is not his bread and butter like other politicians. I dont said that he will sweep the elections. maybe he will get 1 or 2 seats. but he came back to strengthen his party. politicians future is bleak in pakistan , except IK. becoz IK never gets elected before. Nawaz has no potential to run pakistan. Zardari was successful to run govt for 5 years becoz he changes the game. he formed "reconciliation" setup and gave equal chance to every party to take its share in corruption,including Nawaz. After 2013 elections in pakistan: scenario 1) If ppp gets power(chances are bleak), in few months govt will collapse becoz no one will accept thre govt and no one will give them 5 years to do more corruption. scenario 2) If Nawaz gets power(10% chances), in 1 or 2 years, his govt will collapse becoz he has no potential to run country. PPP and IK will collapse his govt becoz IK party wont accept 2013 election results and wont tolerate Nawaz govt. scenario 3) If IK gets power (chances are bleak), people of pakistan will give him chance to prove his leadership qualities . scenario 4) Bureaucratic Setup (90% chances) ,for 3 years in case, scenario 1,2,3 wont work. In all 4 scenarios , i dont see mushy anywhere, only doing some ground work on his party for next (2016/18) elections.

^ and do you see any chances for Mush in 2016/18? :) I dont see ANYTHING for him except problems, courts, cases, convictions, flying in, flying out etc for at least next 2 decades...
bro, as i told u. politics is a dirty game. who was expecting (ex-prisoner) Zardari as a president ??? pakistani politics is like a musical chairs game. Mushy can get one more term, we dont know when it will happen.

bro, as i told u. politics is a dirty game. who was expecting (ex-prisoner) Zardari as a president ??? pakistani politics is like a musical chairs game. Mushy can get one more term, we dont know when it will happen.
After Benazir got assassinated, almost everyone knew Zardari will jump in... Yes, Nawaz, Zardari, Imran; now, in next term... anyone anything can happen but mark my words; Absolutely no space in power for Musharraf... I can hypothetically consider even Fazlul-Rehman, Asfandyar walli, Qadri, Manwwar Hassan, Ch Shujat anyone but really no Musharraf...

After Benazir got assassinated, almost everyone knew Zardari will jump in... Yes, Nawaz, Zardari, Imran; now, in next term... anyone anything can happen but mark my words; Absolutely no space in power for Musharraf... I can hypothetically consider even Fazlul-Rehman, Asfandyar walli, Qadri, Manwwar Hassan, Ch Shujat anyone but really no Musharraf...
Lets agree to disagree :winky:

Landmark elections for Pakistan and will decide the course the country will take. Ideal situation will be if a guy like IK comes into power but it will be unlikely. Most likely there might be an intervention from army/CJ after a hung election

^ These elections going to be most free n fair elections in history of Pak with very much independent judiciary, election commission and media (yeah everything still not PERFECT but faaar better than all of previous instances), more importantly first time in history of Pak these elections have minimum (almost no) role of Army/(military) establishment, forget about Army intervention and thats one reason why this time no-one can predict who can form next govt...

and few very positive developments from voters point of view too can be observed, like in recent years some very strong political sense been developed in people of Pakistan even in rural areas, now for the first time you can find voters of 2 or more parties within one family, not too long ago such thing was hard to even imagine in rural areas...

^ ANYTHING can happen, most probably party who will get majority in Punjab will form the govt and in Punjab we can see its mainly only PMLN vs PTI left now, both have some strong factors in their favor and few against. I think silent majority of voters will play decisive role otherwise its really unpredictable this time, even political experts, senior journalists and analysts are all confused...