Hope Dhawan and Vijay are good players

Vijay has technique and now temerament to succeed in SA. Now, Dhawan while he may have improved, he needs to prove that he can play Sehwag-esque innings overseas. I see a great future in both. A new era starts for India.
Hope they work out. Coolness factor will increase a lot. Cool players in teams. England - KP India - Kohli SA - ABDV, Steyn NZ - Baz WI - Gayle, Pollard, Bravo Pak - None SL - None Oz - ??
Hope they work out. Coolness factor will increase a lot. Cool players in teams. England - KP India - Kohli SA - ABDV, Steyn NZ - Baz WI - Gayle, Pollard, Bravo Pak - None SL - None Oz - ??
Pretty much every one in WI team is super kool......it's just a carrabeian thing
Pak - Afridi SL & Cool -- :hysterical: combination WI- Whole team.
Afridi isn't cool man. Cool means tats, funky hairstyle, command over the English language, attitude, sexy WAGs. Afridi has none of that. Afridi might appear cool to a dehati demographic.
My definition of cool is different I guess ... From all your points about coolness, I agree only with attitude. And seriously, Command over English Language??? That would mean most people in France are uncool. And as far as girls are concerned, I would say he has a beautiful wife Shahid-Khan-Afridi-with-his-wife-pics.jpg
My definition of cool is different I guess ... From all your points about coolness' date=' I agree only with attitude. And seriously, Command over English Language??? That would mean most people in France are uncool.[/quote'] French people don't talk in broken English at presentations. They speak in French. When Pakistani players stumble in presentations in English that's a major put-off and is a blemish on their personality. It decreases the coolness level. A 'cool' player has to be smart and speak fluently at presentations. The definition of cool I'm talking of is obviously an urban edgy one.
My definition of cool is different I guess ... From all your points about coolness, I agree only with attitude. And seriously, Command over English Language??? That would mean most people in France are uncool. And as far as girls are concerned, I would say he has a beautiful wife Shahid-Khan-Afridi-with-his-wife-pics.jpg
Even in context of the women, the women have to be also cool and edgy. Afridi's wife looks very homely - similar to say SRT's wife. This is not the case with Pujara's wife who looks very dazzling in her sunglasses while texting etc during the match.
French people don't talk in broken English at presentations. They speak in French. When Pakistani players stumble in presentations in English that's a major put-off and is a blemish on their personality. It decreases the coolness level. A 'cool' player has to be smart and speak fluently at presentations. The definition of cool I'm talking of is obviously an urban edgy one.
Nadal speaks in broken English sometimes, does that make him uncool??