No Hawkeye Or Snicko In the Bcci Coverage.

CG

Just saw Dave Richardson's interview with Simon doul in neo at tea time eng vs NZL .Very good one Said India never forgot the trial exp in Srl when half baked tech was used. Apparently Sehwag was given out due to a faulty hawk eye predictor( I don't really remember tbh).Even Kumble still against it very much apparently. Said our opposition to DRS mainly stems from that series. Although said the technology has come leaped and bounds he isn't much confident of convincing anytime soon unfortunately for us

Just saw Dave Richardson's interview with Simon doul in neo at tea time eng vs NZL .Very good one Said India never forgot the trial exp in Srl when half baked tech was used. Apparently Sehwag was given out due to a faulty hawk eye predictor( I don't really remember tbh).Even Kumble still against it very much apparently. Said our opposition to DRS mainly stems from that series. Although said the technology has come leaped and bounds he isn't much confident of convincing anytime soon unfortunately for us
I remember the shewag dismissal it was truly horrible.The ball hit his right pad which was outside the legstump then it hit the left pad which was in line with the stumps but hawkeye showed only the last impact.