Mirza babe in a nice outfit with SRT

fineleg

Mirza babe in a nice outfit with SRT :two_thumbs_up: sach-sania_452189_1.jpg Cricketing icon Sachin Tendulkar and tennis star Sania Mirza may have won plaudits for performing well in their chosen disciplines, but that has not diminished their admiration for each other. While Sania admires the little master's ability to handle enormous pressure for years, Tendulkar is gung ho over Sania's accomplishments on the tennis court. Declaring that Tendulkar was her childhood hero, 20-year-old Sania on Tuesday said, "I just wonder how he handles so much pressure. I admire him because now I have to handle a lot of pressure myself. But he is doing that for years." The glamorous tennis star said such was the level of expectation from Tendulkar that when he got out for 97 it was written that he got out at a score below 100. Tendulkar, a keen follower of tennis, said the exploits of players like Sania, Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupathi made him feel proud. "It is wonderful to see such terrific players turning out for India. With such sports personalities around, you feel proud to be an Indian," the little master said. "I've followed her rise in rankings. She is progressing well. It's terrific and I am confident that she will be right there among the top players," Tendulkar said. While Sania said she would have loved to be a cricketer had she not taken to tennis, Tendulkar regretted that he would not have the opportunity to play with the Hyderabadi in the fun tennis scheduled for the afternoon. "Unfortunately, I'm not a guy. Otherwise, I could have become a cricketer," Sania said. "I would have loved to play with Sania. She is one of the hardest hitters of balls on court. You see balls flying fast. She has that special gift," the cricketer said.

hopefully she can do a bit more justice to her status as a player. i think she has it in her to make it to the quaterfinals of a grand slam if not futher. besides that, i sincerely hope she does not go the ana kournikova way: win nothing but still famous for being a babe (ousted from both faliciations upon the arrival of a chick who does both: sharapova).

hopefully she can do a bit more justice to her status as a player. i think she has it in her to make it to the quaterfinals of a grand slam if not futher. besides that' date=' i sincerely hope she does not go the ana kournikova way: win nothing but still famous for being a babe (ousted from both faliciations upon the arrival of a chick who does both: sharapova).[/quote'] Hasn't Sania won a WTA event? Something Miss Kournikova was famously unable to do?
I saw this interview.. sachin is talking crap here... Sania and the hard hitting.. comeon dude... r u living in this world??
Her forehand and crosscourt is pretty strong, especially in the first or even till the second set. It's her backhand and serve which is relatively weaker.