Random discussion featuring Bongs, marathas and much much more

Muloghonto

No such thing as Westies. All people who talk in Hindi are Northies and those who dont are Southies. This is in the constitution.
:finger::finger: Ever been to Kalapani ? If it wern't for us bongs, singlehandedly sustaining the 'war' against the brits, while you hindi-southie waadis were busy being made lalloos by the brits ( help us in WWI we give you swaraj, no wait, help us in WWII and we give you freedom and both times you duffers bought it!), we all would've been under the British boot for longer. Just go to Kalaapani and see how many bongs were sent to jail for obstruction of rule, murder of british officers, etc. compared to rest of India. The list is there, it is there to see. We make up 60% of the list. Yes, 60%. Us Bongs. The rest of you duffers didnt do as much combined as us, except give Bhaashans with the new gadgets (microphones! What novelty! every duffer in hindi-nahindi-duferdesh were busy falling over each other to get to it! now lets see biwi chillaing ! I will tell her through this magic gadget!) Oh dont forget that we started the bloody thing in the first place, half a city away from where I grew up, all the way back in 1857. You hindi speakers/hindi haters remember the hindi-speaking Mangal Pandey, but nobody except us remembers that it was because of the unjust punishment of Mangal Pandey, the BENGAL REGIMENT rebelled and then the rest of the duffers caught on. Too bad you 'non-hindi southie duffers' were fast asleep,as if its the midnight after Pongal, doing nothing and you hindi duffers hijacked what we started with a bunch of noble fat baboos and one rare gem of a woman ( must've been Durga, our patron goddess's avatarini) and bolloxed it all up. So spare me this neuvo-Indian complex of you folks. Its Bengal all the bloody way. We are 15% of subcontinent's population (the Bengali people) and we gave you half your bloody nobel lauriates. Spare me the ram-leela myths of the hindistanis, the frickin kumari kandam sunken continent absurdity of the 'non hindistanis' (there, how do ya like that?). If you are still not convinced, do some research and find out where does bengali come from as a language- it is *WE*, not you 'iranic gatae & scythian tribes transplanted as Rajputs and Punjabis that are preservers of Indic culture. Buddha spoke my ancestor's tongue ( Ardamagadhi- the linguistic origin of Bengali, Orya and Assamese, not the Kurubhasha that evolved to Hindi), so did Mahavira, Adi Shankaracharya etc. before that rebellious halfwit 'Samraat' Mihir Bhoja took away Bihar and resulted in ultimate destruction of the core of Indian civilization. Of all the bloody universities we built in the past, more than half are in Magadh & 'Banglabhoomi'. The Hindistanis 'passive jihaded' Bihar into their fold, but we Bongs are still gonna carry the torch- along with our Orya & Ahom brothers. And just to show you how much better we are, we Bongs have fogiven you duffers, the way parents forgive ignorant children when they bollox stuff up, for bolloxing the whole thing up & setting us half a century behind by killing off Netaji and putting that duffer Nehru and senile 'i used to be a politician, but now i am a holy baba and i got worshippers, so i will act like a moron for my ego' Gandhi in charge. Its okay. We will try and come up with another Netaji sometime soon, just make sure you hindi/non-hindi duffers dont get him killed off to support yet another moron. Then we will be really p!$$ed off and perhaps may take our Orya-Ahom bros and say ' bye bye hindi v non-hindi duffer land'. Just be glad that Netaji wasn't a Tamil. Those 'Frenchies of India'...err i mean Tamils, would've been so pi$$ed off, had you sniped Netajikamalam Bosiniswammy ( my hypothetical Tamil Netaji), they'd definitely have tried to physically break off of India and Kumari-condomize themselves in rage! In the words of our great scholar Pingala ( you duffers may not know of him) there is madhyadesha ( Anga-Vanga-Magadh region) and then there is everything else. Even the Brits were smarter than you duffers. They knew the real shiznit and who the real Indians are. Thats why they called it the British EAST INDIA corporation, not British South India Corporataion/North India Corporation or West India corporation. They wernt gonna use your duffer brandname and gotta give the Brit whiteman credit to know how to advertize and get money! We (Bongs) are to India what an engine is to the car- the real powerhouse, there to carry the rest of the junk around. There is East India and there is Rest of India. You northie-southies are johnny-come-latelys, get off my porch! So screw you all Northie vs Southie *****holes, its Easties all the way, archaeology and history proves it and now I am going home. */Cartman- Carlin mode off.

^^Didn't the East India Company set its foot via Bengal first? :winky:
Nah. They tooled our idiot nawab and his idiot court like America tools Iraq, fair and square. It was the duffers in the 'non-hindi southie duffer-land' who thought it was a brilliant idea to give the Brits their first foothold (Madras) in India. but yes, we made them a powerhouse. Trust us to make the smart choice- between money-grabbing whiteys, the jihadi duffers of mughalistan and the 'hindu' maratha empire, unleashing 'proxy muslim taliban' pindaris to rape and loot our glorious land, we obviously made the right choice. Got some free technological & governance boost from the Euro system that you duffers had destroyed by screwing over Anga-Vanga-Magadh desha. And hey, we knew when it was time to kick them out, but it took you duffers almost 100 more years to figure out we were right and not keeping getting 'lalloo-fied' by the glib Brits. You are welcome, though! :--D:--D

Nah. They tooled our idiot nawab and his idiot court like America tools Iraq' date=' fair and square. It was the duffers in the 'non-hindi southie duffer-land' who thought it was a brilliant idea to give the Brits their first foothold (Madras) in India. but yes, we made them a powerhouse. Trust us to make the smart choice- between money-grabbing whiteys, the jihadi duffers of mughalistan and the 'hindu' maratha empire, unleashing 'proxy muslim taliban' pindaris to rape and loot our glorious land, we obviously made the right [b']choice. Got some free technological & governance boost from the Euro system that you duffers had destroyed by screwing over Anga-Vanga-Magadh desha. And hey, we knew when it was time to kick them out, but it took you duffers almost 100 more years to figure out we were right and not keeping getting 'lalloo-fied' by the glib Brits. You are welcome, though! :--D:--D
:cantstop:

:cantstop:
We did choose to pick up the Angrezi guns and make India a better place by ridding ourselves of those fake hindu ignorant tribalistic Marathas and those jihadi mughals. On one side you had the Mughals, bloody jihadi jahils of jahilliyat, on another side we have baboo marathas hoping to build an empire but couldn't even figure out how to amicably split daddy's jaagirs, epic duffers who took women & children along with their armies to go challenge Abdali and the Afghans ( wtf were they doing ?! such big duffers that they couldnt figure out how to not get their army followed around by women & children! Deserved Panipat fully if you ask me!) and on the other side, you had the money grabbing angrez, with technology and government. Easy to see which side the sane people (us Bengali) supported and made into a powerhouse( we bengalis tend to do that- turn things into powerhouses) Afterall, the whiteman didn't force us, under ten lashes to pick up a gun and fight for them and i am sure you realize that it was our choice, for need i say how absurd the idea of 'forced to pick up guns and fight for them' sounds ?!? :--D

We did choose to pick up the Angrezi guns and make India a better place by ridding ourselves of those fake hindu ignorant tribalistic Marathas and those jihadi mughals. On one side you had the Mughals, bloody jihadi jahils of jahilliyat, on another side we have baboo marathas hoping to build an empire but couldn't even figure out how to amicably split daddy's jaagirs, epic duffers who took women & children along with their armies to go challenge Abdali and the Afghans ( wtf were they doing ?! such big duffers that they couldnt figure out how to not get their army followed around by women & children! Deserved Panipat fully if you ask me!) and on the other side, you had the money grabbing angrez, with technology and government. Easy to see which side the sane people (us Bengali) supported and made into a powerhouse( we bengalis tend to do that- turn things into powerhouses) Afterall, the whiteman didn't force us, under ten lashes to pick up a gun and fight for them and i am sure you realize that it was our choice, for need i say how absurd the idea of 'forced to pick up guns and fight for them' sounds ?!? :--D
Its true then..Bengal still suffers from the colonial hangover. Too bad that inspite of all this glorious past, you coud not save half your land and West Bengal is in a shambles.

Its true then..Bengal still suffers from the colonial hangover. Too bad that inspite of all this glorious past, you coud not save half your land and West Bengal is in a shambles.
1.It wasn't our idea to get our land chopped up, our guy was gonna try and beat the Brits fair and square. We lost land due to the jahils of jahilliyat jinnahgiri and the duffers of hindi-non-hindistani duffergiri. And after you got the smartest Indian politician ( Netaji) killed, you guys should all be doing tirthyatras to Vaishnodevi to thank the Gods that we Bongs still decieded to stay and watch over our children instead of putting you duffers up for adoption. 2. Nobody has a great time all the time. 2000 years ago, bears, not men, were the top dog in Britain. Look where they got (and they are slowly comming back to earth again). Likewise, i dont expect us to do good forever. We gave you duffers the Magadh empire, the core of recorded Indian history, from 500s BCE to 500s CE. And it was during this period that India was a world #1, as soon as you duffers started messing with our system, we slid to third rate status and it took us Bongs to get you duffers out of British hands, again. What more do you want, my children ? We gave you 90% of your cultural heritage, we gave you independence. We gave you nobel lauriates. You kids still want us Bongs to pull our weight, still want pocket money ? Or can we adults take a break from time to time ? Atleast take lessons from us when to slack off- we gave you a civilization ( Maurya Empire, Nanda Empire, Gupta Empire, Pala Empire- all bloody bong/bong ancestral empires), we gave you independence. Obviously now is the time to slack off and bollox stuff up for us, but don't worry, we will bail you duffers out again when you bollox things up too much. We 'parents/gaurdians ' of Bharatbhoomi, will reserve this period of independence & swaraj to take a snooze. You children keep on snoozing when we are ghulaams of others or sleep through it all like its the last Pongal night of your life. :finger:

1.It wasn't our idea to get our land chopped up, our guy was gonna try and beat the Brits fair and square. We lost land due to the jahils of jahilliyat jinnahgiri and the duffers of hindi-non-hindistani duffergiri. And after you got the smartest Indian politician ( Netaji) killed, you guys should all be doing tirthyatras to Vaishnodevi to thank the Gods that we Bongs still decieded to stay and watch over our children instead of putting you duffers up for adoption. 2. Nobody has a great time all the time. 2000 years ago, bears, not men, were the top dog in Britain. Look where they got (and they are slowly comming back to earth again). Likewise, i dont expect us to do good forever. We gave you duffers the Magadh empire, the core of recorded Indian history, from 500s BCE to 500s CE. And it was during this period that India was a world #1, as soon as you duffers started messing with our system, we slid to third rate status and it took us Bongs to get you duffers out of British hands, again. What more do you want, my children ? We gave you 90% of your cultural heritage, we gave you independence. We gave you nobel lauriates. You kids still want us Bongs to pull our weight, still want pocket money ? Or can we adults take a break from time to time ? Atleast take lessons from us when to slack off- we gave you a civilization ( Maurya Empire, Nanda Empire, Gupta Empire, Pala Empire- all bloody bong/bong ancestral empires), we gave you independence. Obviously now is the time to slack off and bollox stuff up for us, but don't worry, we will bail you duffers out again when you bollox things up too much. We 'parents/gaurdians ' of Bharatbhoomi, will reserve this period of independence & swaraj to take a snooze. You children keep on snoozing when we are ghulaams of others or sleep through it all like its the last Pongal night of your life. :finger:
:hysterical:

Huge blind spot regarding Hindus identified. Commie Spirit is alive and well in you, comrade. BTW check the muslim contituency of WB. It is approaching 30% last I checked. You dreams are 'Banglabhoomi' are transforming into Ummah. FAST.

Huge blind spot regarding Hindus identified. Commie Spirit is alive and well in you, comrade. BTW check the muslim contituency of WB. It is approaching 30% last I checked. You dreams are 'Banglabhoomi' are transforming into Ummah. FAST.
No blindspots, i assure you. No commie spirit either. Just not posessed by the duffer spirit of 'duffer-sthana' hindivaadis who hold duffer views propagated by duffer associations posing as 'hindus'. Before you get all hot and bothered, i shall remind you, it is us Bongs, who gave the bulk majority of Hindu philosophers & scholars of the last 500 years when you duffers were too mesmerized by jahilliyat-e-azams. So spare me the nonsense of what a hindu is/isnt, we Bongs reminded *YOU* hindus what hinduism is about. And the funny thing is, we wern't even hindus to begin with (proud to be non-Arya desha!) !! Chances are, i know far more of Indian history than you do. As for the muslim constituency. I already said children, the parents are taking a snooze. We worked hard to provide a civilization for you folks, you bolloxed it up. We worked hard for independence and delivered it to you lalloo hindistanis and now, we are snoozing. Surely you kids can take care of a little border problem or do we have to do every bloody thing ? Already you hindi kids are proving incapable of keeping Kashmir without hiccups. Must we bongs sort that out too ? Fine, we will help you kids YET AGAIN. But this time, its going to cost you: If it does come down to us Bongs to save your bacon AGAIN and if you hindi kids let our pavitra bhoomi get ummah-fied and we have to sort that out too, then we are gonna call the entire bloody India 'Bongorashtro'. Otherwise, you kids can forget it. Daddy is getting old, its about time you non-easties did something significant. :nice::nice:

No blindspots' date=' i assure you. No commie spirit either. Just not posessed by the duffer spirit of 'duffer-sthana' hindivaadis who hold duffer views propagated by duffer associations posing as 'hindus'. Before you get all hot and bothered, i shall remind you, it is us Bongs, who gave the bulk majority of Hindu philosophers & scholars of the last 500 years when you duffers were too mesmerized by jahilliyat-e-azams. [b']So spare me the nonsense of what a hindu is/isnt, we Bongs reminded *YOU* hindus what hinduism is about. And the funny thing is, we wern't even hindus to begin with (proud to be non-Arya desha!) !! Chances are, i know far more of Indian history than you do. As for the muslim constituency. I already said children, the parents are taking a snooze. We worked hard to provide a civilization for you folks, you bolloxed it up. We worked hard for independence and delivered it to you lalloo hindistanis and now, we are snoozing. Surely you kids can take care of a little border problem or do we have to do every bloody thing ? Already you hindi kids are proving incapable of keeping Kashmir without hiccups. Must we bongs sort that out too ? Fine, we will help you kids YET AGAIN. But this time, its going to cost you: If it does come down to us Bongs to save your bacon AGAIN and if you hindi kids let our pavitra bhoomi get ummah-fied and we have to sort that out too, then we are gonna call the entire bloody India 'Bongorashtro'. Otherwise, you kids can forget it. Daddy is getting old, its about time you non-easties did something significant. :nice::nice:
Correction: You know far more about the commie version of India history. Again, save your own skin first.

^^Forget about taking care of India. Take care of Bengal first. Its one of the most backward states in India because of your retarded commie ideology. :hysterical:
As i said, after all the hard work we Bongs have put in, we deserve a snooze or two. Come back to me when the rest of India can even begin scratching the surface of the achievement of the Bongs for the last 200 years, let alone for the last 2500. PS: It is not us, but it is a so-called 'retarded commie ideology state' that leads India by a lightyear in virtually every demographic: Foreign direct remittals, literacy rate, per capita income and various other HDI aspects. Can you duffers guess which state it is ? Goes to show you- even when we do bollox it up, the best achievers follow our template. Always have, always will be!. :dance:

Correction: You know far more about the commie version of India history.
Sorry, you are wrong. Unless you are gonna pull a 'hinduvta' fatwa out of your hindquarters and declare pseudo-qualified degenerates, such as Koenraad Elst, etc. as 'historians' and dismiss all other historians- commie or western or capitalist. Which i don't put it past you duffers to do. Which is why your duffergiri will never be taught in schools, despite the hindi-duffer-agenda dominating our nation.
Again, save your own skin first.
Discretion is the better part of valor. As i said, we didnt bother fighting when we knew we were incompetent. Atleast, we didnt fight believing ourselves to be competent, while being so incompetent, that we couldn't keep our army from being followed by women & children as your duffer marathas did. Not to mention, we clearly made the better choice between the brits, the moghuls and the marathas. And things would've been so much better if you duffers could keep from bolloxing things up in 1857. But no, you duffers took almost a 100 years longer to figure it out. As i said, bacchey, it is finally your turn. Let us bongs be, we have overachieved for way too frickin long, practically delivered to you all that you know of India and all that is provable that is India. Buddha is ours. So is Mahavira, Adi Shankara, Chaitanya,etc. Aryabhatta, Pingala, were educated by us. Nanda, Maurya, Sunga, Gupta,Pala- all our ancestors, who spoke ancestral language to Bengali. NOT Hindi. You hindi-stanis are johnny come latelys, transplanted Indo-Persian, Scythian and Gatae tribes blended in as Rajputs and Jats to the real Indians. But hats off, i give you guys a B+ for integrating/retaining original lessons taught by us Magadhi-Bangalis. Its finally time for you hindivaadis and these so-called Southies to start achieving to par, nevermind overachieving like we Bongs are so accustomed to doing. You kids keep harping on how we suck right now, we parents and true preservers of Indian-ness will keep reminding you how you owe 90% of your social,national & cultural existence because of us. PS: O defender of hindia, i challenge you: point out a SINGLE falsehood I've uttered ( as in, the facts, if you can actually find yourself capable of distinguishing them from a bit of satire).

Sorry, you are wrong. Unless you are gonna pull a 'hinduvta' fatwa out of your hindquarters and declare pseudo-qualified degenerates, such as Koenraad Elst, etc. as 'historians' and dismiss all other historians- commie or western or capitalist. Which i don't put it past you duffers to do. Which is why your duffergiri will never be taught in schools, despite the hindi-duffer-agenda dominating our nation.
Schools are passe. Information is ubiquitous. I thought a maha gyani like your self would be aware of that fact.:hysterical:
Discretion is the better part of valor. As i said, we didnt bother fighting when we knew we were incompetent. Atleast, we didnt fight believing ourselves to be competent, while being so incompetent, that we couldn't keep our army from being followed by women & children as your duffer marathas did.
Like when your Buddhist ancestors surrendered meekly to khilji and ilk? gotcha.
Not to mention, we clearly made the better choice between the brits, the moghuls and the marathas. And things would've been so much better if you duffers could keep from bolloxing things up in 1857. But no, you duffers took almost a 100 years longer to figure it out.
Great choice. (like I said huge blindspot. Isn't even worth discussing). Partition was also a great step (that your people were a big stakeholders in). BTW, Your Brahmo Samajis are an afterthought. Credit of the Revival of Hindu Dharma should be going to Shivaji.
As i said, bacchey, it is finally your turn. Let us bongs be, we have overachieved for way too frickin long, practically delivered to you all that you know of India and all that is provable that is India. Its finally time for you hindivaadis and these so-called Southies to start achieving to par, nevermind overachieving like we Bongs are so accustomed to doing.
Wallowing in past accomplishments... Traits of a dying breed.
You kids keep harping on how we suck right now, we parents and true preservers of Indian-ness will keep reminding you how you owe 90% of your social,national & cultural existence because of us.
You keep at it.

Schools are passe. Information is ubiquitous. I thought a maha gyani like your self would be aware of that fact.:hysterical:
Indeed, which is why the consensus (based on avaliable information), is fairly overwhelming that except for your mythic tales of ram-leela and mahabarata, everything that has archaeological evidence in North India, from the *RECORDED HISTORY* is from our ancestors, the madaghi-bangalis. Show us otherwise.
Like when your Buddhist ancestors surrendered meekly to khilji and ilk? gotcha.
Learn your history, children, before you take that tone with daddy. The surrender-er was Laxman Sen. a Kannadiga 'Brahma-Kshatriya'. Our glorious 400 year old Pala dynasty was already dead due to the jahilliyat of the Scyhtio-Rajputs and backdoored by the Southies. Besides, none of our (Bengali) ancestors were dumb enough to capture a jihadi jaahil in battle and then let him go like you duffers did with Ghori. On top of it, you guys package/market your epic dufferness as some sort of epic 'goodness'- which i suppose is possible, as 'idiot' and 'good' can sometimes intersect.
Great choice. (like I said huge blindspot. Isn't even worth discussing). Partition was also a great step (that your people were a big stakeholders in).
Ofcourse it is the greatest choice we've made in the last 500 years. Thanks to our choice, India has some semblance of civilization left and not engulfed in Jahilliyat or Maoism. Just to show you how great our choice was, the most successful Asian nation (Japan) also copied the Brits, openly so (and they admitted to it in their imperial decrees).
BTW, Your Brahmo Samajis are an afterthought. Credit of the Revival of Hindu Dharma should be going to Shivaji.
To kid-soldiers who are too incompetent to keep women and children from following them, maybe. Otherwise, the credit to hindu revivalism goes to Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, Keshab Bharoti, Haridas Thakur, etc. All Bengalis. You know, people who ACTUALLY know, practice and propagate the philosophical and metaphysical tenets of hinduism, ie, the very core of hinduism, not some kid with a pointy stick and a pointy beard. Happens to be, when our nation was being sufi-fied with great alacrity in the 15th century, we bongs had to rescue you children by reminding you of your culture. Without these Bongs travelling the length and breadth of the country, reminding hindus what hinduism is, chances were pretty good that your so-called maratha Alexander would've been named Allah-ji al Bhonsle Its okay, parents dont ask for thanks for helping out their children.
Wallowing in past accomplishments... Traits of a dying breed.
Everything is relative. You either talk about accomplishments or dont, for by the very definition of the word, accomplishments are a thing of the past. Last i checked, we are still the most recent producer of a desi nobel lauriate, so we may be a dying breed, but you kids havnt even fully grown up and begun to live like us, forget 'dying'.
You keep at it.
parents do educate children, no ? :orderorder: