Sign in to follow this  
Crookbond

Ranji Trophy 2013-2014

Pitch is helping bowlers so much. That's why I'm disappointed that zak hasn't done better :sad:
This is the first match of the season so this is natural at Lahli. Last year Vidarbha skittled Haryana for 55 here in first innings of first match, Umesh taking 5-fer. This pitch gets better for batting as the season goes on.

Is Nagpur pitch seamer-friendly? In the test against England' date=' it certainly wasn't[/quote'] It is a different ground, I think, not the same one as there will be an ODI on 30 against Australia at Jamtha.

This is the first match of the season so this is natural at Lahli. Last year Vidarbha skittled Haryan for 55 here in first match' date=' Umesh taking 5-fer. This pitch gets better for batting as the season goes on.[/quote'] That's why I'm waiting for mohit. :yay: Haryana will most likely be bowled out before lunch :giggle:

With a good coach' date=' his action can be fixed. He could bowl even faster[/quote'] He does not need too much change in action, but need to lengthen his runup a bit, it is too short. He is on his FC debut.

The fitness training in France has made Zak a bit more flexible. CHases the ball with a little more intesnty and can bend and turn quickly now. Looks a lot leaner. But at 35, extremely difficult to have the same strength he had at 30. Would be good to see him bowl a 2nd spell right now

Bahashafi Pathan 19 year old fast bowler from Baroda is another one to watch out for. He is already clocking 135-140KPH and was good in U25 and U19 matches for Baroda.
How has Nayar bowled in today's match?