Yuvraj not playing

There's also some bad news for India as Yuvraj Singh has been ruled out of this match with tendonitis of the left elbow. Yuvraj was the star for India in their crunch game against England, hitting a 12-ball half-century including six sixes off one over. Dinesh Karthik has replaced Yuvraj Singh in the playing eleven for this game.

There's also some bad news for India as Yuvraj Singh has been ruled out of this match with tendonitis of the left elbow. Yuvraj was the star for India in their crunch game against England, hitting a 12-ball half-century including six sixes off one over. Dinesh Karthik has replaced Yuvraj Singh in the playing eleven for this game. OMG!!!!!!!!!! That is a BIG BLOW for India with Karthik replacing him. Now its up to Sehwag

Man, i can't believe he is out. This is so depressing. I have abandoned all hope of India winning this match now. Even if they do win, how will they progress further without YUVRAJ ? Tendonitis is a serious injury, one which needs plenty of time and rest. Aggravating it could be disastrous. Win or lose, the situation looks bleak.

What's the nature of his injury??...is it serious?. After we manage to reach semis, I hope he can play.....
well tendonitis is pretty serious i have seen people working on computers 24/7 getting tendonitis and being outof work for almost a month atleast because of it..so if its is serious in yuvraj's case he might not play further in this tournament