yuvraj not injured?

I heard nasser hussein say there is somethign else going on possibly. Yuvraj took laps in the mornign and he wasnt talkin to any of the indian players and doing his own thing. and then davd llyod adds there could be cuz hes the star, they should hve gve him an injection and hve him play or sumthin.... I think yuvi not happy playing under dhoni....... its all politics

I heard nasser hussein say there is somethign else going on possibly. Yuvraj took laps in the mornign and he wasnt talkin to any of the indian players and doing his own thing. and then davd llyod adds there could be cuz hes the star, they should hve gve him an injection and hve him play or sumthin.... I think yuvi not happy playing under dhoni....... its all politics
sathiya gaye ho yaar tum
:haha: :hysterical:

I have a feeling the Indian camp might have figured it's worth the gamble to rest up Yuvraj's bum elbow for the Australia match and hope they can get through here without him. That's the only thing that makes sense. Otherwise, why wouldn't they try to have all their guns for a game against South Africa. Yuvraj with bum elbow > healthy Karthik. I think they must have thought if Yuvraj played today, he wouldn't be well enough for the semifinal.