Anti Ajinkya Rahane Brigade

Would take GG over Rahane any day ANY DAY. Rahane doesn't even have the strength to clear the infield and extremely limited in stroke play. Rahane is the Nigerian scam of batting.
He is a versatile stroke maker ! Plays gorgeous shots and lofts it pretty well too.

ok 1 question i odnt have time to create new thread for this.. reading about average do delhi players get track like this in ranji? :omg: its unfair to compare average on this track to averages of players to play on mumbai and surashtra type tracks! maybe dhawan is not really that bad of player we make of him hmm

ok 1 question i odnt have time to create new thread for this.. reading about average do delhi players get track like this in ranji? :omg: its unfair to compare average on this track to averages of players to play on mumbai and surashtra type tracks! maybe dhawan is not really that bad of player we make of him hmm
maybe its not as bad,but certainly not a patta like Mumbai and Rajkot Dhawan's 45 is equal to 55 on those pattas atleast.plus he scores fast
No.
maybe its not as bad,but certainly not a patta like Mumbai and Rajkot Dhawan's 45 is equal to 55 on those pattas atleast.plus he scores fast
exactly i thought he will be a hack but some of those shots were class specially considering he can pull and hook quite well ..if he can be patient abroad he might do well or atleast better then gauti and viru
compare to mumbai track how is it ? chand clearly struggled there and there were many low scores... i think it helped fast bowers this season. also give proper answer :mad:
Check out Akash Chopra and Gambo's averages. Delhi's strength is their pace bowling, they hardly have any spinners of note, so they use the other red-soil track (with proper bounce) mostly for their Ranji matches.
Check out Akash Chopra and Gambo's averages. Delhi's strength is their pace bowling' date=' they hardly have any spinners of note, so they use the other red-soil track (with proper bounce) mostly for their Ranji matches.[/quote'] so it does not spins but track is tough for batting ,right?
Indian averages have to be taken with contest or else Badrinath would still ba a legend. He averages 60.13 in first class. M Vijay averages only 48. M Vijay, D Karthik, Ashwin all 3 can bat better than Badri at the international level from his state despite having poorer average than him in the first class.
Tracks with good bounce are good for batting. You get proper value for shots. No uneven bounce shyte.
yar but this season track helped fast bowlers.. im not talking about historically how it has been but last 1-2 seasons awana and co have taken lot of wickets.. its clearly much tougher then mumbai which is flat and consistent
:hysterical: Yea right.. read my above post Tiwary is such a timid hack :finger:
You are just like a kid ... who is upset that his Chokoboy is being laughed at. :hehe: So, you think, 'Okay, lemme laugh at someone as well .... grrr ... grrrr' Paplooo sulky boy. :giggle:

One thing which makes me to think me in favour of him is that he was in bad form even in domestic matches. He was picked at the wrong time imo. I agree he is overrated but i think we shud reserve our judgement and not write him off when he is in bad form. If he fails at the international when he is doing well in domestic matches, then we can say he is not good enuf to play quality attack.

yar but this season track helped fast bowlers.. im not talking about historically how it has been but last 1-2 seasons awana and co have taken lot of wickets.. its clearly much tougher then mumbai which is flat and consistent
Yeah. Because it's gonna aid fast bowlers as well, no? :poink: Why don't you check on Chand and Dhawan's away averages (in FCs) in the last two years and see how well they did?
You are just like a kid ... who is upset that his Chokoboy is being laughed at. :hehe: So, you think, 'Okay, lemme laugh at someone as well .... grrr ... grrrr' Paplooo sulky boy. :giggle:
how old are you guys ? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Yeah. Because it's gonna aid fast bowlers as well, no? :poink: Why don't you check on Chand and Dhawan's away averages (in FCs) in the last two years and see how well they did?
i dont know how to find domestic stats u do it if u have time im going some where in 5 minutes anyway :((