Stand up now and be counted.

kablooee87

There were many posters who denounced this tournament as nothing more than a circus. Now that India has put in two good performances, how many of those posters still feel the same way? How many still feel that winning this tournament is pretty much irrelevant? I'm not accusing posters of using this as an excuse in case India didn't do well, I'm just trying to give those posters a chance to prove to people that their feelings had nothing to do with India winning/losing.

There were many posters who denounced this tournament as nothing more than a circus. Now that India has put in two good performances, how many of those posters still feel the same way? How many still feel that winning this tournament is pretty much irrelevant?
It is nothing like that. What has happened is similar to me going to watch a SRK movie(aint a big fan) and coming out plesantly surprised. This has nothing to do with me not having faith in my team or anything like that. And yes Test cricket still rules but at the end of day for me cricket is cricket and 20/20 is cricket. xxx
I doubt it. Cricket's appeal is in the nuances. The little subtleties. Twenty20 skips over a lot of that. Once teh novelty wears off' date=' I think at best it'll compete with ODIs......maybe.[/quote'] ODI's are finished, mate. That form of the game has become stale and montonous. Twenty20 will replace it sometime during the next decade.
I doubt it. Cricket's appeal is in the nuances. The little subtleties. Twenty20 skips over a lot of that. Once teh novelty wears off' date=' I think at best it'll compete with ODIs......maybe.[/quote'] It's kind of like those Hong Kong Sixes tourneys that were held in the late 90's, slam-bang style cricket...and that didn't last too long.