Best ever come back in ages

Cricketics

i mean we needed to win 2 games and make sure have better run rate too. and its twenty twenty.. played awesomly to defeat england and now saf awesome rp singh, awesome stuff i mean its patriotic feeling today.. it might not really be best ever come back, may be i was being sarcastic and was in josh after the victory and hence said.. and thanks to cricketics, that bloody legend, who created both those threads..

Its good to know that people understand the concept of "perspective"; i totally agree...this is "best every comeback in ages", I mean screw Laxman/Dravid 2001....and tendulkar and dravid are just useless individuals, who really won't be remembered in history for their contributions to the game. I mean 20-20, that's where it is at, there is so much skill involved in 20-20 it is not degenerating cricket into baseball at all...this is so important, I mean winning 20-20 world cup is WAY bigger than 1983...

Its good to know that people understand the concept of "perspective"; i totally agree...this is "best every comeback in ages", I mean screw Laxman/Dravid 2001....and tendulkar and dravid are just useless individuals, who really won't be remembered in history for their contributions to the game. I mean 20-20, that's where it is at, there is so much skill involved in 20-20 it is not degenerating cricket into baseball at all...this is so important, I mean winning 20-20 world cup is WAY bigger than 1983...
:hysterical: :top: :top:

I don't think this is the best comeback in ages. But i thoroughly enjoyed it. India haven't played cricket like this in a long time - especially in a big tournament, where all your worthless heroes got India nowhere. First round eliminations in the '04 ICCT, '06 ICCT, '07 WC. It's about time India produced something in a high-profile competition.

Coined and used by Pakistanis after how he was out bowled against Asif in karachi.
No, that was "Endulkar". It wasn't coined by p@kis either - TOI were the first to mention it openly. "Bendulkar" is MY creation.
i mean we needed to win 2 games and make sure have better run rate too. and its twenty twenty.. played awesomly to defeat england and now saf awesome rp singh, awesome stuff i mean its patriotic feeling today.. and thanks to cricketics, that bloody legend, who created both those threads..
after english game i was about to send a message that please create match thread for SA game as well. I say create semi final thread right now before some one spoils it for us.
I don't think this is the best comeback in ages. But i thoroughly enjoyed it. India haven't played cricket like this in a long time - especially in a big tournament, where all your worthless heroes got India nowhere. First round eliminations in the '04 ICCT, '06 ICCT, '07 WC. It's about time India produced something in a high-profile competition.
I agree.
Someone is excited about an Indian win wht the hell is wrong with you, a fan has every right to get carried away and i dont understand one thing for every Indian win where a fans gets expressive you see 10 people ready with their sarcasm set to kick the performance.
one more thing If you dont like 2020 dont fcuken watch it, dont look at the score card and please once we win against aussies dont come singing its only 2020, their is a forum full of people who share your sentiments mingle with them.

Its one thing to appreciate victory, its another to use that victory as a tool to insult and deign true cricketing heros and legends. I think its great we are winning, but I think its incredibly inane to get carried away with these wins -- its just 20-20 -- its fun, its exciting, but its just 20-20. In such a short match even a Zimbabwe (under Robert Mugabe) can beat the Aussies. So yeah, forgive me, if I don't think we should make such grandiose statements as: this is the best come back ever...or use our newfound success to disparage two of the best batsmen, not of our era, but actually ever...But hey, lets celebrate Rohit Sharma man, that guy looks good! And RP too, he's really improved a lot.

one more thing If you dont like 2020 dont fcuken watch it, dont look at the score card and please once we win against aussies dont come singing its only 2020, their is a forum full of people who share your sentiments mingle with them.
Its one thing to appreciate victory' date=' its another to use that victory as a tool to insult and deign true cricketing heros and legends..[/quote'] These heroes and legends have won India JACK SH*T in recent years. I have plenty of bad memories to fall back upon when make my statements about them. India have done nothing since that marvellous run at the World Cup back in 2003. That is a little over 4 seasons of failure. Just because a cricketer has achieved a lot in his career doesn't mean he should receive life-time membership in the Indian cricket team. Wake the hell up