Sign in to follow this  
1983-2011

IPL 2013 - Mumbai Indians

What about Malinga and Million Dollar Man "Australian Jadeja" Maxwell.? No recognition for them?
Not Australian Jadeja. Jadeja doesn't get hit for so many runs and ACTUALLY PERFORMS in Tests...

:mi: Ponting, Sachin opening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait. They should get Lara on the roster just for the sake of it
yeah even the other teams cant wait :giggle:..these buddhas will low down the RR and dent the chances of mumbai

lolzz... Bambai Indians slogan seems so hilarious "Duniya Hilaa denge.."... And in all the past IPL the only thing they have done is to watch other teams "Hilaa.." Seem Erection Dysfunction on a rise in the team.

these buddhas will be enough for oppositions :dance: and what about your buddha viru can he see ball now or he need more practice :giggle:
to hell with viru,we have phhhasst boilers to deal with the opposition :weights: meanwhile aint u supporting csk :hmmmm2:

:mi: :proud:
By the powers vested in me by the Holy Trinity of ICF ( rajiv, Outy and varun) , I hereby anoint you as the mascot of the Mumbai Indians team for the 2013 IPL season. Oath of allegiance (repeat after me) I, asterix, do solemnly affirm, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the best interests of MI and its fans on ICF, and that I will assign home match threads to whom I see fit, and fulfil my duties as MI fan to the best of my abilities. Jai Sachin Jai Ambani Jai SRK Spartaaaaaaa

By the powers vested in me by the Holy Trinity of ICF ( rajiv, Outy and varun) , I hereby anoint you as the mascot of the Mumbai Indians team for the 2013 IPL season. Oath of allegiance (repeat after me) I, asterix, do solemnly affirm, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the best interests of MI and its fans on ICF, and that I will assign home match threads to whom I see fit, and fulfil my duties as MI fan to the best of my abilities. Jai Sachin Jai Ambani Jai SRK Spartaaaaaaa
:hmmm:

Noooo... I was mascot last year too... Give this chance to another worthy MI fan. I suggest 1983-2011... Thanks... :icflove:

Noooo... I was mascot last year too... Give this chance to another worthy MI fan. I suggest 1983-2011... Thanks... :icflove:
:(( You were a great mascot last the time around. respect. :icflove: Section 8, sub section 23 of the MI fans guide book says that only the mascot can nominate another one if he/she doesn't wish to continue. Pick a mascot of your choice.

:(( You were a great mascot last the time around. respect. :icflove: Section 8, sub section 23 of the MI fans guide book says that only the mascot can nominate another one if he/she doesn't wish to continue. Pick a mascot of your choice.
I have played by the book even without knowing the rule :proud:

Calling Transparent, Kataria & other :mi: fans. Please come forward to be the MI Mascot for this year. :pray: Calling MI fan mods, DomainK, Laaloo & Mariyam... Please select a mascot ASAP. I'm busy this year and am not able to continue as mascot. Else be prepared for match thread related chaos...

Calling Transparent, Kataria & other :mi: fans. Please come forward to be the MI Mascot for this year. :pray: Calling MI fan mods, DomainK, Laaloo & Mariyam... Please select a mascot ASAP. I'm busy this year and am not able to continue as mascot. Else be prepared for match thread related chaos...
m ready if none of them is willing to take up the responsibility :proud:

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.