IPL 2013 - Mumbai Indians

1983-2011

:yay::chakdegirl::aha::mi::aha::chakdegirl::yay::yay::chakdegirl::aha::mi::aha::chakdegirl::yay: :yay::chakdegirl::aha::mi::aha::chakdegirl::yay::yay::chakdegirl::aha::mi::aha::chakdegirl::yay: :yay::chakdegirl::aha::mi::aha::chakdegirl::yay::yay::chakdegirl::aha::mi::aha::chakdegirl::yay:
:clap:

Mumbai Indians song always makes me lol. Just in general it's hilarious when people say anything with josh and dum in Hindi trying to be intimidating because it sounds so weak compared to Punjabi. Hindi cannot be intimidating I always lol when they say the typical "hum duniya kon dekhiange" or whatever bs in their song with that weak as fark language. Opposition's probably like coolstory bro, this will definitely happen.

Mumbai Indians song always makes me lol. Just in general it's hilarious when people say anything with josh and dum in Hindi trying to be intimidating because it sounds so weak compared to Punjabi. Hindi cannot be intimidating I always lol when they say the typical "hum duniya kon dekhiange" or whatever bs in their song with that weak as fark language. Opposition's probably like coolstory bro' date=' this will definitely happen.[/quote'] :WTF: