IPL 2013 - Mumbai Indians

1983-2011

Third seamer and opening remain a problem. I thought our fielding got us through that game. Get a feeling that Chahal might be a better bet than Kulkarni/Munaf/Bumrah or maybe your better off giving Dhavan a gig and share two overs between him and Pollard.
Dhavan is the best of the lot.stick with him.top fielder n handy bat too

Dhavan is the best of the lot.stick with him.top fielder n handy bat too
seems that way. I thought it was a bit hard to axe him after one loss. Most likely, Mumbai will probably stick with the same team. I dont think they like changing winning combos. For me though Kulkarni is not the solution. I still feel Kulkarni is a promising bowler. But he is not what mumbai need right now.

Mumbai fans are now openly celebrating cheating by their team :headshake: SRT has to play in such a dishonest environment. :((
hes party to it.he should have dropped that catch to make it fair but he didnt:headshake:

we're proud with the way our captain led from the front despite all the criticism :proud: you haters should stop whing about the umpiring errors which are part of any sport :headshake:
yes, umpiring errors are bound to happen.. it just magnifies it hugely as it's the last over..

hes party to it.he should have dropped that catch to make it fair but he didnt:headshake:
He is too honest to deliberately drop a catch :(( Evil MI mafia is to be blamed for making SRT play in this dishonest environment where umpires are bought. Hope next season he comes to CSK :pray: