IPL 2013 - Mumbai Indians

1983-2011

on the plus side, we were not defeated by a huge margin and are still 4th Pollard might be out next game. I am guessing Franklin might be a good bet there or even Maxwell. Of the 6 remaining, We have 4 home games at the Wankhede. Win three of those well and IMO we should be through. 1 game away to Pune (which we should be winnings) 1 game away to Punjab (we have always struggled against them at Mohali) Win three well and avoid getting smashed in the rest and Mumbai are through to the playoffs.

I find it very odd that how many people said MI lost as it was just a bad day in office. And then once MI gets back, they will be on a roll. That's some poor excuse. They were beaten by a better team yesterday and they have to accept that. MI gameplan itself has not been great. They usually are 2 down quickly and score usually at around 60 in the first 10. And then go very aggressive in the last 10. That's not going to work all the time particularly away from home.

if anybody else does not mind , i would like to have a go. Having said that if there is anybody who has a proven record of posting the opening thread and winning they should get precedence.

if anybody else does not mind , i would like to have a go. Having said that if there is anybody who has a proven record of posting the opening thread and winning they should get precedence.
Go on :icflove:
me
its MI's home match :yousuck: