IPL 2013 - Mumbai Indians

1983-2011

My MI Team 1. Dwayne Smith - Hope he continues his form. 2. Sachin Tendulkar - He is in a "carefree" mode, as seen in his 2 sixes in the Aus test. Unlike last year, he has no pressure. 3. Ricky Ponting - Test player? Same as SRT now. 4. Rohit Sharma - Should come over his 'nohit'ness. We need the DC version of Rohit. 5. Dinesh Karthick - Hope he plays well. 5. Ambati Rayudu - He rarely fails. 6. Kieron Pollard/Glenn Maxwell - Seriously KP should given atleast 4 matches before Maxwell can replace him. 7. Harbhajan Singh - I don't think he is an effective bowler anymore. But he ll be in the team for most of the games. Hope he just focus on bowling and plays well. 8. Pragyan Ojha - Disappointed with Aus series, but still he is very effective in T20's 9. Dhawal Kulkarni - Was good last year. Need to maintain. 10. Lasith Malinga - Amusingly, he is not a threat as he is before. Let's see. 11. Munaf Patel - Hmmm. I don't like him. But he ll be in. All the best :two_thumbs_up:
cant wait to see sachin-ponting combo :dance:

Make sure they carry a couple of walking sticks :(( The 'runner' rule should be brought back :sad:
Will get out even without the crowd wishing :sad: Before most people have got into the stadium. :((
dont write us down its just a matter of getting a good start :nono:

Punter SRT opening is a great one, but keep in mind, none of these are not good enough these days for T20. SRT was ordinary last IPL and his form these days is worse, dont know about punter. One thing for sure, this year IPL is missing out on plenty of quality players like KP.

I offer to 1:2 odds to anyone who is willing to bet FOR a MI tournament win this year. MI loses, you pay me the money, MI wins, I pay you double of what you originally bet. Let us see how many real Mafia fans out there are willing to put the moolah where their mouths is. :nono:

its just a lean patch that every cricketer/sportsperson goes through you cant hide the fact that ours is the team to watch out this season
like zlungi said maxwell?:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: so lets see ur batting ponting budha,tendulkar budha rohit sharma the legend and then failard:hysterical::hysterical:

like zlungi said maxwell?:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: so lets see ur batting ponting budha,tendulkar budha rohit sharma the legend and then failard:hysterical::hysterical:
we just need bhajji to slap someone and divert the whole attention towards that buzz and then we'll capitalise on the situation :aha::aha::aha: