ICF IPL 2013 SuperSelector/Fantasy League

Forever Indian

You did not just say that! :haha: Many great champions don't dominate from the start, just had 2 SS's but the talent is definitely there.
only a once in a trillions year talent can win the championship in his very second try and that too in such a dominating manner :finger: I know the legends of the game were so upset with my decision to leave the australia SS after the 2nd test, which obviously led me to lose my championship. Here i assure all my fans and well wishers that i've decided not to disappiont any one this time.

only a once in a trillions year talent can win the championship in his very second try and that too in such a dominating manner :finger: I know the legends of the game were so upset with my decision to leave the australia SS after the 2nd test, which obviously led me to lose my championship. Here i assure all my fans and well wishers that i've decided not to disappiont any one this time.
You keep going on about that one win but forget the two wooden spoons following that (Pak, Aus). Your just like a slogger, sometimes it comes off other times it doesn't. Gamblers are not talented, with me Im very talented, finished 4th or above always but just the lack of experience stopped me from dominating. I have that now. You always have been always will be an espnstar bully, you can't handle the different points systems and conditions at other sites, a true SS ftb. I perform everywhere and will soon win everywhere. The "legendary" :cantstop: JAF SS career: Home: (espnstar) 1 win out of 1 Away: 2 out of 2 wooden spoons :hysterical:

You keep going on about that one win but forget the two wooden spoons following that (Pak, Aus). Your just like a slogger, sometimes it comes off other times it doesn't. Gamblers are not talented, with me Im very talented, finished 4th or above always but just the lack of experience stopped me from dominating. I have that now but this time if I don't win the excuse would be the cricinfo conditions Im not used to. But I can safely declare that no one can beat me on espnstar or Cricket web because I am familiar with those conditions now. btw fixed your post, you don't have "fans", just one fan that's yourself, fecking gambler :finger:
actually england SS ended after the pakistan one so the order is wooden spoon, championship and wooden spoon. i accept the pakistan defeat nothing went in my favour also not to forget the one who was competing with me is you finishing that SS as the second last :phehehe: and as far as the aus SS is concerned i lost my interest with some stupid rules and didn really play it after the 2nd test :beee:
But I can safely declare that no one can beat me on espnstar or Cricket web because I am familiar with those conditions now.
premature statement :finger:
The "legendary" :cantstop: JAF SS career: Home: (espnstar) 1 win out of 1 Away: 2 out of 2 wooden spoons :hysterical:
i remember you winning a wooden spoon expecting sabby to save you :hysterical:

Firstly great players win multiple times not once (therefore no great in ICF yet, yet is the keyword there :giggle:), secondly they are judged on what they do away from home in unfamiliar conditions and your record outside espnstar is pathetic to say the least... "lost interest because of stupid rules" , see exactly what I meant, great players overcome the conditions, your just a ftb

Firstly great players win multiple times not once (therefore no great in ICF yet, yet is the keyword there :giggle:), secondly they are judged on what they do away from home in unfamiliar conditions and your record outside espnstar is pathetic to say the least... "lost interest because of stupid rules" , see exactly what I meant, great players overcome the conditions, your just a ftb
m determined to compete this time no rules/players can stop me :ohyeah: so yes a great player has to win multiple championships to prove his greatness atleast m on my way to prove a point :hehe:

To the OP of this thread' date=' your a chit ss who got lucky cause I didn't make changes in the last 2 tests. Where were you in the England series? Like 10th or something? My grandma could superselect better than you, please retire now[/quote'] Hahaha :hysterical: You already seem to be afraid of losing cos of me :giggle: I am the most consistent SuperSelector, and here are my achievements :dance:: Ind vs Aus - 1st (By a Long way :winky:) Ind vs Pak - 1st (1st in whole of Cricketweb competition as well :hatsoff:) Ind vs Eng - 3rd (You finished below me BTW :finger:) CLT20 - 4th What do u have to show - The wooden spoon? :finger:

The following Teams have been suspended from the League, as either they have not given their team name here or are not known ICFers. 1) XLNC 2) The Shadows 3) Shivam009 4) Dare To Dare Any of these Teams' managers, pls reply in this thread and you can have the team back in the league.

Hahaha :hysterical: You already seem to be afraid of losing cos of me :giggle: I am the most consistent SuperSelector, and here are my achievements :dance:: Ind vs Aus - 1st (By a Long way :winky:) Ind vs Pak - 1st (1st in whole of Cricketweb competition as well :hatsoff:) Ind vs Eng - 3rd (You finished below me BTW :finger:) CLT20 - 4th What do u have to show - The wooden spoon? :finger:
:omg: ... Well I don't really see anything special in you tbh, just don't have it in you to be a great... btw I joined- Lions of Panjab. :agree:

Hahaha :hysterical: You already seem to be afraid of losing cos of me :giggle: I am the most consistent SuperSelector, and here are my achievements :dance:: Ind vs Aus - 1st (By a Long way :winky:) Ind vs Pak - 1st (1st in whole of Cricketweb competition as well :hatsoff:) Ind vs Eng - 3rd (You finished below me BTW :finger:) CLT20 - 4th What do u have to show - The wooden spoon? :finger:
Chewtiya IK fan owned :hatsoff:

this is not test series :P

this is not test series :P
but you are a good SS at least better than wooden spoon winner JAF :hehe:

OWNAGE! KXIP :hehe: