ICF IPL 2013 SuperSelector/Fantasy League

Forever Indian

Why is it cricinfo this time' date=' this is an unfair way to stop the most talented ss. Try beat me in conditions Im used to, like the espnstar ss. These cricinfo conditions will need getting used to first :wall:[/quote'] Here's something you can pour your coffee in. :)
shut-up--deal-with-it-blue-poster-mug-jBKx.jpg

Sorry for being a noob guys... But having little doubt,so I register on cricinfo.. Pick my team and post the name of team here....that's it...:confused::confused:
you will score points for every run, wk, run outs and catches taken by your players and you'll receive bonus points for batting sr 50s, centuries and every 3wk and 5wk hauls, economy rate and man of the match. you can update your team for every match with your 150 transfers for the league matches 12 for k.o and finals. appoint a captain b4 the first game of everyday he will score you double pints for every run or wk taken by him. negative points are also there for getting out for a duck low sr and high er. this is the summary! for detailed info check it Here. If you have any doubts just ask us....All the best :two_thumbs_up:

Why is it cricinfo this time' date=' this is an unfair way to stop the most talented ss. Try beat me in conditions Im used to, like the espnstar ss. These cricinfo conditions will need getting used to first :wall:[/quote'] ESPNSTAR don't do SuperSelector anymore, so this is the best choice. Also there are lots of prizes given away by CricInfo, so another incentive incase you play very well :dance: