SEMIFINAL LINEUP CONFIRMED - IND vs AUS and PAK vs NZ

Predator_05

Who will make the FINAL ? I reckon PAK will be through. They have too much firepower for NZ. IND-AUS, well - that isn't so easy to predict. If history is anything to go by, AUS will crush IND but this young Indian team is made of sterner stuff, so who knows ? Heart says India will win, the brain disagrees Which is why I am gonna go kill some braincells with beer later tonight

This is great news for us folks here. Having India and NZ in the semis means we have 50% chance of feeling great in the finals :two_thumbs_up: Amazing Indian team, they put the better team to play Pakistan. NZ is going to be a tough opponent for Pakistan. As for India, they have a chance with the young lads that have no fear of failure. If we have seniors that have tasted defeats often against Australia I wouldn't have given India much of a chance.

I think Pakistan is going to choke. They haven't played a semis in a while. That said NZ has a great record of reaching semis but not making it to the finals. I think NZ has enough batting and bowling power not to forget the bowling and catching ability. Obviously Aussies are favorites to win the semis and I'll be mighty surprised to see India make it to the finals. If Aussies made it to the semis rest assured they will take the cup home. If all the 11 players from the opponent have exceptional day they can beat the Aussies in the semis or finals. My money is on the Aussies to take the cup but I'd be more than happy if anyone wins the finals other than Aussies especially India or NZ.