The most consistent team of IPL -- Chennai Super Kings -- Discussion thread 2013

Sidhoni

:csk: Please post in this thread to make your requests for creating match threads for our home matches List of home matches :

Sat Apr 13 14:30 GMT | 20:00 local 16th match - Chennai Super Kings v Royal Challengers Bangalore - Forever Indian{Confirmed} Mon Apr 15 14:30 GMT | 20:00 local 19th match - Chennai Super Kings v Pune Warriors- Sidhoni{Confirmed} Mon Apr 22 14:30 GMT | 20:00 local 30th match - Chennai Super Kings v Rajasthan Royals - Detonator Thu Apr 25 14:30 GMT | 20:00 local 34th match - Chennai Super Kings v Sunrisers Hyderabad - Strike Sun Apr 28 10:30 GMT | 16:00 local 38th match - Chennai Super Kings v Kolkata Knight Riders - Sidhoni Thu May 2 10:30 GMT | 16:00 local 45th match - Chennai Super Kings v Kings XI Punjab Tue May 14 14:30 GMT | 20:00 local 64th match - Chennai Super Kings v Delhi Daredevils - sscomp32

Already bought ticket for the first matche in chennai. They better thrash Mumbai or I am gone demand refund from Srini :hitler: Still pissed if at the way we rolled over to MI last time. It was our first match then too :fear:
CSK will lose this time again :hehe:

Already bought ticket for the first matche in chennai. They better thrash Mumbai or I am gone demand refund from Srini :hitler: Still pissed if at the way we rolled over to MI last time. It was our first match then too :fear:
:two_thumbs_up: We'll win this time!
WHAAAAAT? I already created a thread on this yesterday!:mad::mad: Mods please lock/delete this thread and the other one.
Tu kitne thread banata hai tujhe bhi nahi pata. :haha:

lold @ best team. I still remember the day Valthaty smashed their 120kph stick trundlers to all corners of the park. Dhobi having no clue behind stumps as usual. CSK ftb's also couldn't handle the pace and bounce of the Mohali pitch. Best team at fixing matches maybe, but when they play an honorable team where they can't fix they get put in their place.

Check out the team...Cant think of a better combination and all the main guys are in good form :

Michael Hussey, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Murali Vijay, S Badrinath, Srikkanth Anirudha, Suresh Raina, Wriddhiman Saha, Vijay Shankar, Mohit Mahipal Sharma, Imtiaz Ahmed Ankit Rajpoot, R Karthikeyan, Albie Morkel, Dwayne Bravo, Faf du Plessis, Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Baba Aparajith, Chris Morris, Ben Hilfenhaus, Shadab Jakati, Jason Holder, Ben Laughlin, Dirk Nannes, Ronit More

lold @ best team. I still remember the day Valthaty smashed their 120kph stick trundlers to all corners of the park. Dhobi having no clue behind stumps as usual. CSK ftb's also couldn't handle the pace and bounce of the Mohali pitch. Best team at fixing matches maybe' date=' but when they play an honorable team where they can't fix they get put in their place.[/quote'] :haha: thodi bounce aur swing,csk waale naaxhne lag jaate hai

lold @ best team. I still remember the day Valthaty smashed their 120kph stick trundlers to all corners of the park. Dhobi having no clue behind stumps as usual. CSK ftb's also couldn't handle the pace and bounce of the Mohali pitch. Best team at fixing matches maybe' date=' but when they play an honorable team where they can't fix they get put in their place.[/quote'] OxuelxelhMg bu7ZlwdgwiE Yea sure :hysterical: Rubbish team that even Yuvi abandoned for Pune. What are u doing in a CSK thread? U should be discussing ur fortunes with fellow losers like MI.

Check out the team...Cant think of a better combination and all the main guys are in good form :
Will probably start with Hussey Vijay Raina Badri / Baba Dhoni Jadeja Bravo Morkel / Morris Ashwin Nannes Imtiaz / Ankit Only real issue is with the Indian choice fast bowler.Otherwise all areas covered.Prefer if we start with Baba and Morris instead of Morkel and Badri. Unlikely though.

Will probably start with Hussey Vijay Raina Badri / Baba Dhoni Jadeja Bravo Morkel / Morris Ashwin Nannes Imtiaz / Ankit Only real issue is with the Indian choice fast bowler.Otherwise all areas covered.Prefer if we start with Baba and Morris instead of Morkel and Badri. Unlikely though.
Doni will play with 3 spinners. No Indian pacer needed. Morkel, Bravo already there for pace.

I think Anirudh is good enough to be part of the XI in place of Badri.Has Baba done anything of note in domestic T20s?