The most consistent team of IPL -- Chennai Super Kings -- Discussion thread 2013

Sidhoni

LOL dude, you got it wrong. Just because there are 1 or 2 tharki threads doesnt mean that the whole site is only open to 18+ members.
at time of registration it asked for it :dontknow: anyway i will sleep now even u get some rest for tomorrow's trolling :icflove:

how can u forget sidhoni he called me chewtiya and ass liker today :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
WTF? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Yeah forgot him :cantstop:
WTF kya hai isme>? Sabby has himself confessed to him in PMs and in the AVKC thread too IIRC

suggestions to CSK what CSK seriously need to change/modify the team to retain its title. 1. need a serious fast bowler who can bowl tight overs with yorkers. should contain the flow of runs...i think nannes is not in form better give ben hilfaneuss a chance or bring back jason holder. 2. faf de pluiss needs to be at the top along with M hussey. 3. Play Spinners in the power play. spin is the most sucessful weapon csk had for the last 6 seasons. Try Jakati or play three spinners. 4. Instead of Murali Vijay try Baba Aparjith... Any other suggesstions