The most consistent team of IPL -- Chennai Super Kings -- Discussion thread 2013

Sidhoni

This is like a trainee giving the CEO the authority to go to the loo (to post some crap). :cantstop:
I do agree with the earlier part. Strange that I am giving Ram the authority to open the thread. But even if you are posing as a fan, I suggest you could do it with a tad bit of decency, its not just some crap as you think my friend.

I do agree with the earlier part. Strange that I am giving Ram the authority to open the thread. But even if you are posing as a fan, I suggest you could do it with a tad bit of decency, its not just some crap as you think my friend.
Good job sucking up :good: You have all the qualities to succeed my friend - pretending well, complaining about work, and sucking up to the best of your ability. Respect! :hatsoff:

Good job sucking up :good: You have all the qualities to succeed my friend - pretending well, complaining about work, and sucking up to the best of your ability. Respect! :hatsoff:
1. It would be very kind of you to tell me what and where did i pretend? 2. Never complained about that counting of predictions. Lets talk about it in that thread only. 3. So now if I show respect for a senior poster, it is called sucking up! :nice: P.S : Can I please know what is the reason of your hate for me? Did you take AVKC criticism personally? My apologies if that is the case.

1. It would be very kind of you to tell me what and where did i pretend? 2. Never complained about that counting of predictions. Lets talk about it in that thread only. 3. So now if I show respect for a senior poster, it is called sucking up! :nice: P.S : Can I please know what is the reason of your hate for me? Did you take AVKC criticism personally? My apologies if that is the case.
Errr, yeh toh all senti ho gaya! Jaane de. I better go troll in the Punjab thread.

KXIP fan has hacked Gannu's account :woot:
After extensive research in the well established sciences of eugenics and phrenology, scientists have proved beyond doubt that CSK fans are biologically superior to the rest of the IPL brigade. We are the martial race and 1 CSK player is equivalent to 11 Puny warriors

you guys have a new fan lol Michael Vaughan ‏@MichaelVaughan 3 Apr Have my @chennaiIPL boys started yet?? #IPL2013 #Dhonisbarmyarmy Expand Michael Vaughan ‏@MichaelVaughan 2 Apr “@wildsmithsg: @MichaelVaughan yeah but who is your tip to win?” Easy one that @ChennaiIPL for sure... #boom

you guys have a new fan lol Michael Vaughan ‏@MichaelVaughan 3 Apr Have my @chennaiIPL boys started yet?? #IPL2013 #Dhonisbarmyarmy Expand Michael Vaughan ‏@MichaelVaughan 2 Apr “@wildsmithsg: @MichaelVaughan yeah but who is your tip to win?” Easy one that @ChennaiIPL for sure... #boom
Michael Vaughan ‏@MichaelVaughan 1 Apr Chennai have the best Captain.. Mr Dhoni... Loudest support... Lovely ground... And Chennai have the quickest Tuk Tuk drivers... #fact
:dance:

After extensive research in the well established sciences of eugenics and phrenology' date=' scientists have proved beyond doubt that CSK fans are biologically superior to the rest of the IPL brigade. We are the martial race and 1 CSK player is equivalent to 11 Puny warriors[/quote'] Who has done the research? The same chap who invented that wonder-car which ran on water?