Happy For Nz

Cricketics

i really liked how India didn't only defeat saf, but won it in punjabi style by sending saf out of the tournament. our friendly team NZ will go along with us.. i hope they defeat pak and then India defeat aus and then NO chris cairns around, and India will take friendly revenge of 2000 icc knockout trophy.. and Dhoni will come in lot of tv ads along with babool tooth paste add:cantstop:

well in a way same here.. but to be frank, i was a massive saf support until Hansie cronje was in the team. after hez gone, i have been supporting saf only during following occasions Saf vs pak saf vs lanka i specially don't like this greame smith, who talked trash about lance klucener after 03 world cup early exit..

Crappy team NZ.. havent done anything spectacular' date=' yet are in the semis.[/quote'] You seem to have very short memory. BTW look at the team that has scored the maximum number of sixes in this tourney. I guess you didn't follow any other team other than Indian it looks like. NZ won two games in the second round and that is why they are in the semis. Wonder what you call the Aussies team though? They lost against Zimbabwe and Pakistan.
Crappy team NZ.. havent done anything spectacular' date=' yet are in the semis.[/quote'] Yes, rather than being spectacular, they're fairly limited in terms of depth, don't have world beating talent like a Ponting, Gilchrist, Dhoni, Pollock or such (with the exception of Bond) - they just happen to be very disciplined and consistent, prepare well for each clash and play positive, aggressive cricket. Crap indeed. Why should they be gracing this sort of one day tournament, when they just stick to mediocrity like... uh... beating Australia 3-0 in an ODI series... making the World Cup semis... hmmm...