Kumar Sanu vs Udit Narayan vs Sonu Nigam

Number

Kumar Sanu vs Udit Narayan vs Sonu Nigam  

1. 1.

all the 3 are sh1t singers if u hear them live' date='sonu nigam is the sh1ttiest,he doesnt have a lead singers quality..abhijeet was a quality singer even kishore kumar mentioned it[/quote'] have you been to any Sonu Nigam's concerts?

Abhijeet is a good singer but I think Nigam has a hell of a voice better than him or Udit, K Sanu has not nearly the same vocal range as Sonu Nigam, and K Sanu could only do a certain kind of song well. In short Nigam >>> Udit>> Sanu Shankar Mahadevan sounds kinda old to me sometimes. Hariharan has not sung enough in Bollywood for us to make a comparision As an aside I think KK pwns them all !

Abhijeet is a good singer but I think Nigam has a hell of a voice better than him or Udit, K Sanu has not nearly the same vocal range as Sonu Nigam, and K Sanu could only do a certain kind of song well. In short Nigam >>> Udit>> Sanu Shankar Mahadevan sounds kinda old to me sometimes. Hariharan has not sung enough in Bollywood for us to make a comparision As an aside I think KK pwns them all !
All singers have their niche, but some of them really transport you elsewhere. Hariharan's voice is mellifluous and effortless. Compare "Pachai Nirame" V/s "Saathiya" . The range of vocals and classical base that both Hari/Shankar possess and the way that they "play" with the raagas/surs cannot be matched by most filmi singers.

Another way you can find out whether singers are really good are when they sing in recording studios and live performances.Most filmi singers fall way short there. Udit and Sanu are crooners, Nigam is a singer with some classical abilities,Hari/Shanku are baaps, Bhimsen is Divinity

wen in full form' date=',,,,sanu was unchallengable,,,during sanu/nadeem shravan days ,udit was second choice while sonu was struglling ,mainly used to sing old rafi songs[/quote'] I still have Nigam's Rafi songs cassettes. I think there were 10-15 of them released

Another way you can find out whether singers are really good are when they sing in recording studios and live performances.Most filmi singers fall way short there. Udit and Sanu are crooners, Nigam is a singer with some classical abilities,Hari/Shanku are baaps, Bhimsen is Divinity
Agree. Recently had been Sonu Nigam concert. He's extraordinarily superb. He has a very good presence of mind as well. A rate mix of talent and showmanship. His 'An Evening in London' concert on Rafi's songs with a symphony orchestra is one of a kid. As a singer Udit Narayan is good in recorded songs. not seen in a concert so don't know. His voice quality is also very good next to Sonu Nigam. Abhijeet is anpther superbly talented singer with a gifted voice, but was sidelined due to his attitude. Probably not a yessir kind of a guy.

KK can sing every genre. Most complete singer as of now. :hatsoff: Although I'm not sure how much he sung compared to these guys in 90s.