4. AB
  5. Maynak Agrewal
  6. Tiwary
  7. Henriques
  8. Karthik
  9. Zaheer Khan
  10. Ravi Rampul
  11. Sandeep Warrier/Jaydev Unadkat/ RP Singh

Do you agree with this line up or not, I might want to try KP Appanna instead of Indian fast bowler. It give a option of two spinners

RCB seriously have a good team My XI
  1. Pujara
  2. Gayle
  3. Kohli
  4. AB
  5. Maynak Agrewal
  6. Tiwary
  7. Henriques
  8. Karthik
  9. Zaheer Khan
  10. Ravi Rampul

Do you agree with this line up or not, I might want to try KP Appanna instead of Indian fast bowler. It give a option of two spinners

Pankaj Singh should be in the XI. Pujara and Ab not playing the first match.

RCB seriously have a good team My XI
  1. Pujara
  2. Gayle
  3. Kohli
  4. AB
  5. Maynak Agrewal
  6. Tiwary
  7. Henriques
  8. Karthik
  9. Zaheer Khan
  10. Ravi Rampul

Pujara injured and so is Zaheer khan and AB is in SA right now

I would say this is a better overall side than last year. If Pujara gets back in side he could be the solid guy that others play around. AB will add serious bulk to middle order (you can drop Dilshan for him). Spin attack is looking good with murlis (kartik is very underrated spinner i feel). Pace attack is better than last year and there are lot of reserves. Last year they just rode on Gayle to get in the top 4 and his form as usual will be crucial

I would say this is a better overall side than last year. If Pujara gets back in side he could be the solid guy that others play around. AB will add serious bulk to middle order (you can drop Dilshan for him). Spin attack is looking good with murlis (kartik is very underrated spinner i feel). Pace attack is better than last year and there are lot of reserves. Last year they just rode on Gayle to get in the top 4 and his form as usual will be crucial
Christian will be dropped.

I would select rampul over muarli, they seriously need a good fast bowler than a spinner, these trundler would get smashed at some point. And replace Henriques for Christan then you have a good attack
bring in Henriques/McDonald for Christian, Rampaul for Murali, ABDV for Dilshan... bring in another spinner/batsman for Arun Karthik

These players were all there last season as well. RCB have failed to solve their biggest weakness. They still do not have any middle order and their pace attack is not good at all. AB and Gayle cannot do everything on their own. They will also having an unfit ZAK and perhaps a older Murali.

i think this team will get ****ed in the IPL. bowler friendly pitches (i'm guessing the trend continues? hope so) and good opening bowlers on most teams will make this top heavy, batsman-dependent side suffer. gayle cant do it on his own all the time. these idiots should have kept steyn