You have to laugh...

I remember once, in a Test match in 2006, Afridi went after Harbhajan, and stated his intent was to hit 6 sixes in an over. He managed 28 runs I think. The neighbours always jerk off to his posters and think he can hit one out of the ground with his little finger, but he's nothing more than w@nk material for the losers. Yuvraj showed how it's done yesterday, and even shut that beeeatch Bumble up, who reckoned Flintoff would merk Yuvraj in a fight (the goreh have the same kind of homo-fantasies about Flintoff), but Flintoff didn't look too clever afterwards did he? Less talk, more action. Yuvraj is the only player to have managed this feat against a Test playing nation, and a well established one at that. It's nice to know that this has only happened 4 times, and two of those by Indians. I loved the other Indian guy's commentary too as he saw his feat repeated... I have to say, while I'm happy at us going through to the Semis, I feel for the Saffies, they were fantastic throughout the tournament, and one loss has put them out. I feel they deserved it more than the Kiwis...

Yuvraj did not hit those 6 sixes off some slow tutu-phutu bowler. He hit a 130 kph fast bowler (who just gave India a torrid time in England). for 6 sixes. No other batsmen had managed to whack a quality bowler for 6 sixes in an over. And no mercy for the brain dead Saffies. They should have set their sights on 125 from over no. 1. It made no sense for them to win this one, as they are NEVER gonna beat the Aussies in the semis. They should have simply looked to bat 20 overs & they would have been in. Instead these brainless dodos led by a motor mouth captain, repeated the same mistake that cost Pollock his captaincy in WC 2003. They are not just chokers, a brain dead one at that.