"GHANCHAKKAR" exclusive trailer

vayuu1

lol @ 1.49,didnt expect that from Bidya:haha:
She is such a fine actor, good and fluent Punjabi there from her :good: Film looks alright, I trust Raj Kumar Gupta for a decent story with an exemplary screenplay. I liked Aamir and No one killed Jessica too, so I expect this to be a good movie.

She is such a fine actor' date=' good and [b']fluent Punjabi there from her :good: Film looks alright, I trust Raj Kumar Gupta for a decent story with an exemplary screenplay. I liked Aamir and No one killed Jessica too, so I expect this to be a good movie.
Not that fluent.

Not that fluent.
You can give that much leeway to her. After all she is a Southie, and for a southie, she speaks very fluently :nice:
should be a good movie with emraan and vidya together' date=' hashimi's much better actor than them [b']Ghajini, Ra.one and danbangg guys
Not sure if serious :hmmm:

She is such a fine actor, good and fluent Punjabi there from her :good: Film looks alright, I trust Raj Kumar Gupta for a decent story with an exemplary screenplay. I liked Aamir and No one killed Jessica too, so I expect this to be a good movie.
lol,not talking about fluency,did you get what she said?:haha: yeah the film looks interesting