From UP with love.....RP Singh

Lurker

..yep eat my chaddi everyone from Karnataka to Punjabistan...:hysterical::hysterical: Make way for RP Swing the one man demolition Army from UP...:eyedance::eyedance::eyedance: And dont forget about that Jharkhandi Dhoni who manages to keep his cool and come up with great knocks when needed. Sandtest boss mubarak ho, Jaunpur jindabad... :dance:

Lurker Baba .... If Uttapa hadnt won us the match against Pak you and your man would be sucking their thumbs right now ... :D
Why would I? It would still have been India that won :eyedance: But for now all hail UP darbaar and Jharkhand leadership. This is exactly what we need to take India to the next stage...Say Hello to my littttttle friend.....I mean RP Swing...:eyedance::eyedance:

Got to agree with OP. RP Singh can longer be classified as medium pace trundler. He can bowl at brisk pace sometimes touching 90 mph. In fact , I would even go as far as saying that he is one of the most improved bowler in all formats this calender year. His dismissal of Pollock was a thing of beauty similar to the delivery bowled to Mark Prior during the test series.

Its all in good fun FL..no regionalism or anything, just having fun times..join in...Say Hello to the might of UPite.... Where is Sandtest when you need him :sad_smile:
all rite jokez apart, i really enjoyed his bowling throughout english tour and now here in saf tour.. this guy is very underated bowler.. was dropped for no reason.. made a strong comeback..
all rite jokez apart, i really enjoyed his bowling through english tour and now here in saf too.. this guy is very underated bowler.. was dropped for no reason.. made a strong comeback..
Yep he is good. And who would forget him bowling in England where he reminded people of Akram. Hopefully he would be nurtured and keep doing what he has been doing - giving me a chance to celebrate UP ka jhanda :hysterical:
RPS can deliver. Sreesanth? why is sree santh so eccentric? At least bowl accurately!
Errr because he is not from UP. :haha: UP is the state where this world and the next world meet..Benaras and Kashi specially...as they say it is the home of Bhole Baba(Lord Shankar). And if you are named Rudra(one of the names of Lord Shankar) kis maai ke laal mein dam hai jo rok le? :dance::dance: Seriously though, Sreesanth was quite okay today, 4-0-23-2. Pretty decent I say, no?
arre aggy ne jagah nahi banayi hoti to .. RP aata bhi nahi.. he was bowling crp on purpose.. :D jai maharashtra.. !!
:hysterical::hysterical: By the way I never thought I would live to see the day when I would miss Agarkar. Joginder Sharma ensured I have that feeling..:cry_smile::cry_smile: