1. 1.

• Ishant Sharma
    • Ashok Dinda
    • Chetan Chauhan
    • VRV Singh
    • Abey Kurvilla
    • Vinay Kumar
    • Dodda Ganesh

^Prasad was a good bowler by our standards. Especially away from home, good tours of England and SA in the mid 90's. There are so many to choose from but surely the worst is David Johnson. he was like Akhtar on a bad day- lack of control and all- but at 75 mph.

Whenever I think of Chetan Sharma, I think about India vs Pak.. sharjah finals.. last ball.. Pak needing 4 runs to win... Full Toss by Chetan Sharma to Miandad... 6! LOL... lot of you are probably too young to remember that. Also remember how Kapil Dev spoke to Graham Gooch and asked England to bowl another ball beyond 50 overs just so that Chetan Sharma could score his first and only ODI century.. anyway.. I digress.

^Prasad was a good bowler by our standards. Especially away from home, good tours of England and SA in the mid 90's. There are so many to choose from but surely the worst is David Johnson. he was like Akhtar on a bad day- lack of control and all- but at 75 mph.
Good joke.
Whenever I think of Chetan Sharma, I think about India vs Pak.. sharjah finals.. last ball.. Pak needing 4 runs to win... Full Toss by Chetan Sharma to Miandad... 6! LOL... lot of you are probably too young to remember that. Also remember how Kapil Dev spoke to Graham Gooch and asked England to bowl another ball beyond 50 overs just so that Chetan Sharma could score his first and only ODI century.. anyway.. I digress.
yea.. poor fellow.. a genuine fighter. He had tons of things like century in ODI coming at no.3, world cup hatrick (all 3 bowleds), reducing mighty west indies to 29 for 6.. nothing comes to our mind.. slamming richard hadlee for 4 fours in 50th over but that six ruined his life.