IPL Match Prediction Game - 2013

Sidhoni

Correct predictions : Winner : KKR MOTM : Narine Top scorer : Jayawardene Best bowler : Narine Most sixes : Gambhir/Y.Pathan/Jayawardene
Scores : Zelig : 2 Lord : 4 JAF : 1 Slickr : 3 BG : 3 Karanc : 0 Saurav : Don't cheat :finger: PBN : 0 IIF : 2 S_T_B : 1 Sidhoni : 0 Prasadbull : 3 NFS : 0 KK : 1 Texy : 2 Zakk : 2 OutStumped : 1 The winner of the first prediction contest for IPL 2013 is Lord. He wins 50 million $ ICF. :congrats:

:rcb: vs :mi: Winner : MI Top Scorer : Rohit.S MoM : Rohit.S Bowler : Muralidharan Risers vs PWI (I won't be OL during this match) Winners : PWI Top Scorer : Sangakarra MoM : Yuvraj Bowler : Yuvraj
You did not predict Most Sixes!

Scores : Zelig : 2 Lord : 4 JAF : 1 Slickr : 3 BG : 3 Karanc : 0 Saurav : Don't cheat :finger: PBN : 0 IIF : 2 S_T_B : 1 Sidhoni : 0 Prasadbull : 3 NFS : 0 KK : 1 Texy : 2 Zakk : 2 OutStumped : 1 The winner of the first prediction contest for IPL 2013 is Lord. He wins 50 million $ ICF. :congrats:
Me no cheat :(( :sniffle: Congrats Lord :hatsoff:

Me no cheat :(( :sniffle: Congrats Lord :hatsoff:
Look, its already a tedious job to check the scores for every match and to make sure there are no mistakes at all. And if you do stuff like this(editing after the match), its doesn't help. If you continue doing this, you'll be disqualified from the contest.

Look' date=' [b']its already a tedious job to check the scores for every match and to make sure there are no mistakes at all. And if you do stuff like this(editing after the match), its doesn't help. If you continue doing this, you'll be disqualified from the contest.
Look, you can pick up your sorry ass and feck off! :finger: If you don't enjoy what you are doing, and behave like a sarkari clerk, then someone else can always do it without whining.