IPL Match Prediction Game - 2013

Sidhoni

Look, you can pick up your sorry ass and feck off! :finger: If you don't enjoy what you are doing, and behave like a sarkari clerk, then someone else can always do it without whining.
I am not whining at all. I would have left this the moment I stopped enjoying conducting this. I would have never opened the thread in the first place if I didn't enjoy the contest.

I am not whining at all. I would have left this the moment I stopped enjoying conducting this. I would have never opened the thread in the first place if I didn't enjoy the contest.
You whine so incessantly that you don't even realize when you are whining. :cantstop: If you have opened this thread, you should enjoy the 'counting' part of it, and not call it 'tedious'. And :finger: once again to your disqualification dhamkis. Sarkari babu to the core!

You whine so incessantly that you don't even realize when you are whining. :cantstop: If you have opened this thread, you should enjoy the 'counting' part of it, and not call it 'tedious'. And :finger: once again to your disqualification dhamkis. Sarkari babu to the core!
It is not at all necessary that only easy things are enjoyed. I fully enjoy doing this, even though it might be tedious. Go on. Say whatever you want to.

It is not at all necessary that only easy things are enjoyed. I fully enjoy doing this, even though it might be tedious. Go on. Say whatever you want to.
Oh, some one please offer him a drink after he is done counting 2-3 scores. :giggle: On a serious note, I don't care whether you enjoy the whole shyte but you should at least not complain about the process since you are the one who has put the process in place. Find an easier non-counting game next time :good:

Oh, some one please offer him a drink after he is done counting 2-3 scores. :giggle: On a serious note, I don't care whether you enjoy the whole shyte but you should at least not complain about the process since you are the one who has put the process in place. Find an easier non-counting game next time :good:
Never complained about anything. Don't you get it, would I have ever opened this thread if I were to complain about it?

And FYI Mr. Saurav01' date=' I also counted the scores for many matches last season when I wasn't even the organizer. So get your facts right and stop making allegations.[/quote'] Ah! We have a counting champion here :woot: :hatsoff: You did say 'counting is so tedious :sniffle:' and now you are saying you have not complained. Faker. :finger:

Ah! We have a counting champion here :woot: :hatsoff: You did say 'counting is so tedious :sniffle:' and now you are saying you have not complained. Faker. :finger:
So now saying counting is tedious = complaining about it? :hatsoff: I am sorry but I do not have the patience to repeat what I have been saying constantly. You can check above posts if you want. P.S : Why are you quoting only specific posts and replying to only specific words/sentences from there?

So now saying counting is tedious = complaining about it? :hatsoff: I am sorry but I do not have the patience to repeat what I have been saying constantly. You can check above posts if you want. P.S : Why are you quoting only specific posts and replying to only specific words/sentences from there?
Check my last post in the Chennai thread :--D