Match ka mujrim IPL 2013

Mariyam

This one is easy. Tiwary and Yusuf Pathan. Between them, they managed to play too many dot balls. Yusuf seems to think that singles and doubles are needless in T20. All he wants is either a boundary or nothing. Given that his team lost by only 4 runs, if he had taken a few singles and doubles when he came in, instead of throwing his bat at everything, his team could have won. Needs some solid spanking in the dressing room.

Both Pathan & Tiwary....with Tiwary being bigger. When Gambhir got out...he came to wicket...& his only...ONLY job was to get a single & give Morgan the strike. When Tiwary did....try to hack...& go to glory himself. Next over...Morgan needed to make up Tiwary useless & selfish play..& in process got out himself. Then Pathan comes in...& he cant even get his bat to ball even if he tries...since...the motto of Tiwary & Pathan today was..."Close your eyes...& swing the bat. Laga to theek hai...nahi to next match to khelege hi"

I was on the phone with someone while Kohli was batting and I remember saying that this was a very professional looking run chase by RCB. Then I walked outside, made two more calls and came back to see the super over starting I was like :WTF: Match Ka Mujrim: Vinay Kumar for bowling two length deliveries in the super over.

I was on the phone with someone while Kohli was batting and I remember saying that this was a very professional looking run chase by RCB. Then I walked outside, made two more calls and came back to see the super over starting I was like :WTF: Match Ka Mujrim: Vinay Kumar for bowling two length deliveries in the super over.
Fixer :hehe:

Vinay Kumar didnt bowl the super over. Rampaul did Yadav was the one who gave away 2 sixes though