maniac

This is why we are a bowling Powerhouse(IPL Version)

Despite this we have 2 other potential Indian fast bowlers in Tyagi and our mystery fast bowler Sachin Rana.....don't even want to mention the plethora of amazing mystery spinners we have. Seriously fans cherish this
Tyagi is a good bowler.. can take wickets

Got to give credit to Waqar. However I am still not sure why this bowling unit which is Steyn + a bunch of useless bowlers has been effective so far. They have been able to take wickets at regular intervals.

Got to give credit to Waqar. However I am still not sure why this bowling unit which is Steyn + a bunch of useless bowlers has been effective so far. They have been able to take wickets at regular intervals.
:giggle: Keep guessing....The answer to your question is in the title of the thread

:giggle: Keep guessing....The answer to your question is in the title of the thread
I worry for you. :giggle: This bowling is primed to get thrashed, it is only a matter of time. :two_thumbs_up:

They may have Steyn esque bowlers and jadejaesque fielding but seriously their batsmen have the brain of Afridi White :facepalm: pathetic.The worst foreign player in IPL so far
Steyn is their only bowler. Others just feed off of him. Individually they are all crap.

Any more questions haterz :aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:
Good to see that the Pakistani coach has converted this into a Pakistan-A team. Decent bowling and pathetic batting. Did you catch Gavaskar's rant about your batting? :giggle:

Bowling powerhouse my foot. You guys have the best bowler in the world, the rest are all rubbish. KKR is the real bowling powerhouse. Look at the average runs scored against KKR last season
Bhatia Balaji Kallis Sangwan best bowling :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: All u ur trundlers are good at is playing in slow rubbish pitches

Guest, sign in to access all features.