This is why we are a bowling Powerhouse(IPL Version)

maniac

I don't think today's pitch was a patta' date=' the ball was turning big for Mishra and Karan. The main reasons for the loss are Amit's dropped catch and the[b'] forced exclusion of Perera.
Teams like SRH hit badly by TN policy of banning SL players and they don't have much options for overseas player.

Comparing TP and Steyn's bowling in the two matches where Steyn had off days: - defending 130 (7th match); Steyn 4 0 37 1 9.25 (2w) Perera 4 0 21 1 5.25 (1w) - defending 119 (22nd match); Steyn 4 0 34 1 8.50 Perera 4 0 20 3 5.00 So whenever Steyn had off days TP has done a great job for his team, and more importantly those matches were won by SRH! SRH fans should act more intensely against this unfair situation IMO :sad: I would have protested in the middle of the pitch if similar thing happened in SLPL.

Comparing TP and Steyn's bowling in the two matches where Steyn had off days: - defending 130; Steyn 4 0 37 1 9.25 (2w) Perera 4 0 21 1 5.25 (1w) - defending 119; Steyn 4 0 34 1 8.50 Perera 4 0 20 3 5.00 So whenever Steyn had off days TP has done a great job for his team, and more importantly those matches were won by SRH! SRH fans should act more intensely against this unfair situation IMO :sad: I would have protested in the middle of the pitch if similar thing happened in SLPL.
An over-rated trundler is having an ER of 7.59 for this season. You have the nerve to compare a GOAT with a rank trundler :cantstop: based on two spells. Dale steyn's ER for this season is 6.18.

Comparing TP and Steyn's bowling in the two matches where Steyn had off days: - defending 130 (7th match); Steyn 4 0 37 1 9.25 (2w) Perera 4 0 21 1 5.25 (1w) - defending 119 (22nd match); Steyn 4 0 34 1 8.50 Perera 4 0 20 3 5.00 So whenever Steyn had off days TP has done a great job for his team, and more importantly those matches were won by SRH! SRH fans should act more intensely against this unfair situation IMO :sad: I would have protested in the middle of the pitch if similar thing happened in SLPL.
Lol comparing Perera :hehe: with Steyn :hysterical::hysterical:

Bowling paavarhouse got its lights knocked out by flat pitch. Once the ball stops swinging pavarhouse is more mini diesel generator :hehe:
They missed Parera I think. I hope Chennai lifts the ban on Lankan players now that the situation is normal... It's affecting visiting IPL teams...

They missed Parera I think. I hope Chennai lifts the ban on Lankan players now that the situation is normal... It's affecting visiting IPL teams...
yeah, they should.. It's unfortunate that CSK need to do this. Others already got something to whine about if CSK wins this edition..

An over-rated trundler is having an ER of 7.59 for this season. You have the nerve to compare a GOAT with a rank trundler :cantstop: based on two spells. Dale steyn's ER for this season is 6.18.
Lol comparing Perera :hehe: with Steyn :hysterical::hysterical:
Can't u see that part I said "where Steyn had off days" :poink: What I pointed out was a pattern associated with those two bowlers in the tournament. TP's best performance came when Steyn had poor outings. So it doesn't matter how much CSKers trying to hide, the fact remains that they just cheated a win from another top ranked team in this season. A big black mark even if they win the trophy :hehe:

Can't u see that part I said "where Steyn had off days" :poink: What I pointed out was a pattern associated with those two bowlers in the tournament. TP's best performance came when Steyn had poor outings. So it doesn't matter how much CSKers trying to hide, the fact remains that they just cheated a win from another top ranked team in this season. A big black mark even if they win the trophy :hehe:
Steyn 4 overs 15 runs. Perera 4 overs 34 runs.. :hehe:

That makes it 1-1 . No clear winner. Seriously Steyn is not that good a limited over bowler anyway. He bowls faster and faster when he gets hit. Not a good strategy.
cant really refute that specially in t20.. but in odis u have to play out his entire first spell cos of 2 new balls and if pitch has anything he will win u match on his own but not 1-1 this circus is nothing compared to tests steyn has pawned us even in india in tests