Lets all laugh at Puny warriors... LOL Pune

ganeshran

Puppies staying true to character. They are like the KKR of the first few years – Cant win a lemon and spoon race. :hehe:
I heard they have been relegated to the Toyota University cricket championships where their next match is against Veer Bahadur University, Jaunpur. Promises to be a humdinger of a contest

Pride is missing..They look more like a band of mercenaries than warriors.
:agree: They made a mistake by appointing Mathews as cappo. MiMarsh is wasted down the order. Finch is a better batsman than Marsh if they are looking to play MM solely as a batsman.

This year, there’s no excuse for the Puppies to do badly. At least last year, their real players had to drag along the kabooze that was Ganguly. Honestly, he was siginifcantly hampering the team’s chances. I just noticed – they have an incredibly young team – their batting is more than handy, they have a surplus of all-rounders and B Kumar is legitimate threat, bowling under lights. I still think that, as a team, Pune’s collective sum is less than the sum of the individual parts. They are still coming to grips when it comes to their roles within the team and it is going to take a while before they figure that out.

where is saurov01? you said I was on weed when I mentioned that KKR and DD had a better batting lineup. LOL at yours, struggling to take out pererar and ishant sharma :rofl:
I did not say you are on weed. I said you know nothing about IPL. There are 15 more matches to be played, and then we'll count who scored how much. Hold your horses now, your KKR also managed to score 128 with 8 balls to go. Filthy batting side. :finger: Your IPL Prince got pawned by our reject Nehra :rofl:

I did not say you are on weed. I said you know nothing about IPL. There are 15 more matches to be played, and then we'll count who scored how much. Hold your horses now, your KKR also managed to score 128 with 8 balls to go. Filthy batting side. :finger: Your IPL Prince got pawned by our reject Nehra :rofl:
Winning by 6 wickets and 8 ball left on a bowling friendly wicket is a convincing victory. I may not know much about IPL, but i do know a lot about cricket

Winning by 6 wickets and 8 ball left on a bowling friendly wicket is a convincing victory. I may not know much about IPL' date=' but i do know a lot about cricket[/quote'] Yes, that was convincing win but that doesn't make KKR a good batting side.