Why do I have this queasy feeling!?

fineleg

Converted to TAIL GATE PARTY THREAD for SEMI FINALS india vs australia Jump to: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=173558&postcount=106 Well, its not only dsr and holy who can create threads :-) Anyways, Why do I have this queasy feeling!?:whatchutalkingabout I was excited (very excited) for the WC 2003 final. Late at night, staying up thinking about it, feeling excited, calling folks :phone: that India is in the Finals. Anyways long story short, India got murdered by Haydn, Gilly, Ponting and the others. Now, I want to feel excited that we are in semis, but the same maulers (except for Ponting) are back :wilted_rose: Would the Indian team give us a pleasant :present: and a time to :cake: or is it just gonna be a :lollypop: (licking) that Aus gives us Or do we :elefant: the Aussies Saturday? WHATDYA SAY FOLKS?

We usually save our best for finals so not to worried about tomorrow. We will be fine. By this time tomorrow you will be happily typing away on 20 victory thread so rest your fingers tonight you have to do a lot of fast typing tomorrow.
I'll drink to that :pepsi: Thanks jf1gp_1 (This is one user id I need to cut and paste, how do you rest of you ICFers type jf1gp_1 !!!)