Kings XI Punjab-IPL 2013 Official thread

Lord

Ill take it' date=' but I won't do the Pune one anymore, that rivalry is over. This is a much bigger game, unless you really want to do it Ill take it.[/quote'] OK,you got it make sure its a kickass one:two_thumbs_up: n we shall win:dance:

A good victory but I'm disappointed with the lineup fot this year's team, a bunch of budai Australians, one buda Pakistani and a bunch of Indian youngsters who have never really played for India. It would be a great achievement to reach the semi final.

KXIP vs Pune Pix Manan Vohra 2hf26pe.jpg Gurkeerat 54pqc.jpgJust the first game, but positives all around for the first game - youngsters stepping up, Manan looked good :two_thumbs_up: - pace bowling was good Areas of improvement - PK needs to step up ...was a bit lethargic while fielding :laugh: Let's see how the spin attack does on slowish wickets. Chawla would need to step it up Overall, great first game, exciting cricket :two_thumbs_up:

I'l take the risk with Sandeep instead of PK
Rather keep PK and hope he returns to the level he was at in 2011 when he did very well in the 6 overseas tests he played against WI and England averaging 25. Anyway PK in form can do a better job than BK in SA as the swing bowler in the side.

PK would get more chances to get back in groove. He can be good early on. Manan Vohra looked really good for this format. He seems to have a good range of shots and plays good attacking cricket. Played a few excellent shots esp the push on the onside through the midwicket region. If he can deliver on a consistent basis, he'll be quite handy. Def'n a good start.

PK would get more chances to get back in groove. He can be good early on. Manan Vohra looked really good for this format. He seems to have a good range of shots and plays good attacking cricket. Played a few excellent shots esp the push on the onside through the midwicket region. If he can deliver on a consistent basis, he'll be quite handy. Def'n a good start.
He looked better than Unmukt in terms of range of shots.

I hope to see Mohit Sharma playing today. Hopefully' date=' if he does well, we can shut up Hafeez and Panther :dance:[/quote'] yeah me too.Morkel should come in for Badri n Mohit should come in for Laughing stock