It's Time Ishant Sharma got the Respect he deserves

maniac

Really makes me :mad: when I see Indian fans ridiculing Ishant as if we have a stock of Legends waiting in the cupboard. The guy is a brilliant bowler and one of the best we got.Just deserves proper guidance. Absolutely brilliant so far and hope to see more great things from Ishu.

Check my previous threads...always thought he was one of the best LOI bowlers in India....way better than PK...and a much better option than VK and Dinda(who btw I think are decent LOI options) but Ishant is way better.

Dear Maniac Can u explain this why ishant bowls 139 to 146K in IPL And in tests he is always under 140K with an exception of 1 or 2 overs Steyn is always super fast in first spell in tests , all fast bowlers behave like fast bowlers in the first spell of tests but this guy behaves like a medium pacer in tests and as a fast bowler in IPL

i think ishant should concentrate on the limited overs game. He did bowl very well in the odis v england and pakistan. But he should exit from test cricket.
Actually there was a period where he looked good only in Tests. I was of the opinion Ishant should have never been included in ODIs until he gets better in Tests. Now he lost his test form.

Actually there was a period where he looked good only in Tests. I was of the opinion Ishant should have never been included in ODIs until he gets better in Tests. Now he lost his test form.
I just dont think Ishant sharma attacks the stumps enough in the tests. In the ODIs he can be expensive but has that wicket taking delivery.

He is pure$h!t and needs motivation and competition from another pacy bowler from his own team to bowl pace.. Only time I have seen bowling pace was in OZ when Umesh Yadav was giving him comptetion or with Steyen... waht kinda f@gg0T are you if wearing Indian jersey is not enough of a motivation...

He is pure!t and needs motivation and competition from another pacy bowler from his own team to bowl pace.. Only time I have seen bowling pace was in OZ when Umesh Yadav was giving him comptetion or with Steyen... waht kinda f@gg0T are you if wearing Indian jersey is not enough of a motivation...
This

He is most hard working of Indian cricketers. Deserves respect for that alone.
hes hard working?but most hard working?how did you deduce that?surely his problems would hv diminished by now if he worked so hard

hes hard working?but most hard working?how did you deduce that?surely his problems would hv diminished by now if he worked so hard
that's what I have read from all support staff including bowling coaches. When he is not playing for India he would never miss a chance to play for Delhi in Ranji even it most insignificant of the matches. Much better than players who don't play domestic cricket bcoz of cold.