It's Time Ishant Sharma got the Respect he deserves

maniac

IPL khatam hone de beta Test match me sabse jyaada tu hi gaaliya dega:winky:
:haha::haha::haha: Test se pahela ODI hoga....aur manic to pata chal jayega ki Ishant ki IPL ki perfornace or Intl main paatal or asman ka farak hai.

Yes one wicket on a helpful track. We get it
Come on, the batsman could hardly hit him. They did not take much risk either. Steyn giving runs in his spell also ensured DD did not hit the panic button yet.

Come on' date=' the batsman could hardly hit him. They did not take much risk either. Steyn giving runs in his spell also ensured DD did not hit the panic button yet.[/quote'] There are many Indian bowlers who have bowled good throughout the tournament. Why hype up only Sharma. Plus this has been the most bowler friendly pitch in the IPL

Mooli gave him the respect he deserves:cantstop:
I knew it.........One bad day and the haters are out :giggle:..was our MVP in Terms of support he gave so far to our strike bowler....infact game not over yet....everyone has bad days :two_thumbs_up:

if mooli in his current form can give him that then i wonder what Amla and Smith will give him :cantstop:
When Dhoni can take Steyn to cleaners than Vijay taking Ishant to cleaners is perfectly acceptable. It's 20-20, so everything goes.