south africa 84 all out against India

We can repeat this performance' date=' but with our own batting[/quote'] in 2006, Sreesanth was relatively new to Indian team, with Zak being fairly experienced. I know its not going to happen, but if Sreesanth can take over Zak's role with a new swing bowler like Sid Kaul, Mohit Sharma,etc im hoping we can atleast pull off a draw.
in 2006' date=' Sreesanth was relatively new to Indian team, with Zak being fairly experienced. I know its not going to happen, but if Sreesanth can take over Zak's role with a new swing bowler like Sid Kaul, Mohit Sharma,etc im hoping we can atleast pull off a draw.[/quote'] Did you get what he was talking about? :cantstop:
lol i know what he is talking about but i have faith in our batting lineup getting past 49' date=' unlike padosis. its not gonna be that bad as many people believe[/quote'] Haha, yes we will definitely post 100+ in all the 6 innings, but it would be very tough to beat them at their home.
Haha' date=' yes we will definitely post 100+ in all the 6 innings, but it would be very tough to beat them at their home.[/quote'] exactly. its the bowlers that have to step up too. umi, bhuvi, and shami have to strike. i have faith in all 3 doing well. If you see in Australia, Umi, while being new to test cricket, still got quite a few wickets. he just didnt get support from zak or lambu. zak is gone, hopefully lambu goes as well