IPL Pitches

vishalvirsingh

Do u guys like Patta wickets which only support batsman and are death beds for fast bowlers Do u guys want Spin friendly wickets Do u guys like pace friendly tracks wher batsman are tested And we easily can identify MEN among boys I opt for the third one..... Even I can face indian medium pacers on patta wickets..... Suceeding on indian PATTA"s should be deleted from and record books There are 50 batsman who can bat well in india against good spin bowlers bcos They are very confident of batting.....I know of some good spinners even at club level We guys get to face Quality spin even at Club level If we need to improve we need better pitches faster pitches Uthappa hit 21 runs of sreesanth was a Patta wicket

There should be good pace and bounce in the wicket where the ball reaches chest high when banged in and carries nicely through to the wicket keeper. The wicket will be good for batsmen to play shots because the ball comes on to the bat because of the consistency in pace and bounce. Bowlers will be effective because of pace and bounce in the wicket, provided they bowl in the right areas. A two paced wicket can also be helpful for bowlers as batsmen will struggle to time the ball on such wickets. But it makes for dull cricket because of the slow nature of the wicket. At the end of the day, T20 is for entertainment and people expect to watch 4s and 6s and close finishes. If the contest tilts too much in favor of bowlers, it wont be interesting.