From India (Jharkhand, South India, etc, etc) with Love

Lurker

Muahahahahaha....Watch how the Jharkhandi took India to the finals of 20/20. A splendid splendid performance considering how Indian team was in shackles after Dravid left skippership. Read this - Mahendra Singh Dhoni "Before I start I should say I read an article by you in Cricinfo. You'd said Australia were the favourites. Today I think me and the boys, we proved you wrong." NO false modesty, no political correctness. IN YOUR FACE CI. IN YOUR FACE AUSSIES. :alienbooty: Jai India...Jharkhand Zindabad..Dhoni tum sangharsh karo hum tumhare saath hain!!! :isalute:

arre Lurker ji apne punjabi sher Yuvraj ko bhool gaye kya
Arre kissi ko nahin bhoola bhai! Yuvraj was great. But I must say Dhoni has surprised one and all with his skippership. I loved it how he put his point across Shastri post-presentation. No faltoo ka "boys played good" yada yada. Plus as usual he came up with a precious knock. He is fast becoming the pillar around which other batsmen explode and thats saying something considering Dhoni is pretty damn explosive himself! Sandtest boss poori-kohra banao bhai...Aaj to atma tript ho gaya :eyedance::yay:

It is for fun...:D no hard feelings. To be honest I started doing such threads only after seeing people make all those stupid Karnataka, Punjabistan, Maharastra etc thread. More like rubbing in your face kinda :D Then again I also see why other posters do not deserve this and frankly get ticked off. So my apologies for that. And yes India won...and we shall win the finals tooo :isalute:

It is for fun...:D no hard feelings. To be honest I started doing such threads only after seeing people make all those stupid Karnataka, Punjabistan, Maharastra etc thread. More like rubbing in your face kinda :D Then again I also see why other posters do not deserve this and frankly get ticked off. So my apologies for that. And yes India won...and we shall win the finals tooo :isalute:
There is no such thing as punjabistan...Stop mocking a state.....
Thanks Lurker. Even if other idiots do this, it is good to keep our sane heads on. Appreciate your post above.
Relax fineleg...it's just we get bit excited by seeing some players from our region...we are not actually regional biased. I enjoy aggression of Sreesanth though I am from north. btw...you are lookin hot in that avatar.:D
Relax fineleg...it's just we get bit excited by seeing some players from our region...we are not actually regional biased. I enjoy aggression of Sreesanth though I am from north. btw...you are lookin hot in that avatar.:D
Sandtest, Ok, I trust what u say. But, just remember though this fun can turn ugly very quickly. I have seen that happen in other forums. Just a spark, and a big fire will erupt. People will split etc. Regarding the avatar, THANKS!:rose:

Also From South India....with love. Sreesanth and Uthappa Uthappa...what a brilliant inning. Three sixes to shake up the Australian bowlers. Sreesanth...full aggression. Today he was Australia's daddy. Cleaned the most dangerous players. Hayden and Gilcrist when it really mattered. He clearly indicated to the Aussies....don't mess with the South Indian. hahah

Sandtest boss poori-kohra banao bhai...Aaj to atma tript ho gaya :eyedance::yay:
arrey bhayawaa, aaj toh, palak ki bhajiya banai ke khayal gayal hau.....:yay: Waisey....kadhai phir chadhaaob Somwaar ke...sabere, gudd ka ras..waah waah....jai Ho dhoni ki Jai Ho Yuvraj Bhaiyaa ki, aur Sreesanth, Rohit, RP kul gadele jaan ladaike khelat hauwe.:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: