ICF : AVKC - IPL Weekly Lottery

SLICKR392

Its unfair to the others if richies like you win. :headshake:
you are giving free money.not unfair at all. n I'll donate too.so thats money definitely going from my account but only a probability of coming back:two_thumbs_up:

you are giving free money.not unfair at all. n I'll donate too.so thats money definitely going from my account but only a probability of coming back:two_thumbs_up:
I want others to bet. Its sort of sad seeing people bet 2-3 thousand bucks in the betting panel. :giggle: You can conduct the draft next week. Doesn't have to be 3 bill..1 bill will do. :good: Only AVKCites can conduct em. :agree:

I want others to bet. Its sort of sad seeing people bet 2-3 thousand bucks in the betting panel. :giggle: You can conduct the draft next week. Doesn't have to be 3 bill..1 bill will do. :good: Only AVKCites can conduct em. :agree:
OKIES :dance:

I would suggest making it more interesting than simply picking a number. Could be a prediction of mundane things in a match. Number of no-balls :D ' date=' byes, leg byes. dots etc[/quote'] What if no one gets it right:dontknow:

82868011.pngWinner's # 32 : 64198492.png CONGO:cheer:
Thanks. :hatsoff: :yay: I won. :two_thumbs_up: Past 3 days have been lucky for me. First a hatrick of wins in Sidhon's prediction game, then one correct prediction in STRIKE's game and now a lottery. :woot: