4 foreigners out of 11 is too Much

vishalvirsingh

This is INDIAN Premier League..... V see that 2 to 3 main batsman out of 5 are foreigners and they play the entire 20 overs Be it fitch Gayle and even pointing or Pollard....pointing wud do in future 2 main fast bowlers r foreigners and only indian spinners play.... One indian trundler may get a chance ..... Is it a Joke..... We shud have 2 foreigners in 11 so that our players get proper guidance from players like gayle Every team wud play 1 foreign batsman and 1 fast bowler or bowler 4 is Too Many Its craz india"s best fast bowlers r sitting on the bench

I want 6 foreign players. That will make a better balance & more compititive. Right now a lot of desi crap players get selected & payed quite a lot...just so that numbers can be met. Less numbers to be met..means they need to perform better to get selected & in effect get better salary.

You guys forgot the concept of these premier leagues. The beauty of these leagues is that players from different countries gel together and play in a single league, where the host country has majority of the players. 4 foreigners is a good balance, anything less would hurt the quality of the league. The fans dont really come to see Indian locals only. They come to see a good competition involving their locals WITH other big names in the world

I want 6 foreign players. That will make a better balance & more compititive. Right now a lot of desi crap players get selected & payed quite a lot...just so that numbers can be met. Less numbers to be met..means they need to perform better to get selected & in effect get better salary.
:agree:

Guys 4 players play and we watch only foreigners performing and Indians fielding Please realise this these 4 players are involved actively in batting n bowling as all rounders are also there and Indians do the most part of fielding...... 2 or 3 is perfect.....understand V need big foreign players to increase Qualoity not play all matches just see list of best batsman and best bowlers we have all foreigners After 16 matches steyn will win purple cap and Gayle orange We need indian league not foreign league..... V need to know best indian Talent from IPL Many best players r not getting chances

Please realise this these 4 players are involved actively in batting n bowling as all rounders are also there and Indians do the most part of fielding...... s
Ok, we realize. What do you want us ICF-ers to do after we realize? Change the IPL rules. Ok done. Changed.

Guys 4 players play and we watch only foreigners performing and Indians fielding Please realise this these 4 players are involved actively in batting n bowling as all rounders are also there and Indians do the most part of fielding...... 2 or 3 is perfect.....understand V need big foreign players to increase Qualoity not play all matches just see list of best batsman and best bowlers we have all foreigners After 16 matches steyn will win purple cap and Gayle orange We need indian league not foreign league..... V need to know best indian Talent from IPL Many best players r not getting chances
Indians cannot compete with foreigners so we should ban them?

I am OK with 5' date=' but no quota system from Associate nation. It will end up like our Reservation policy.[/quote'] 5th associate player atleast would be better than an Indian player.the likes of KOB,Ten Deochate need to play IPL

I am OK with 5' date=' but no quota system from Associate nation. It will end up like our Reservation policy.[/quote'] Agreed...otherwise maybe some Associate nation entry into elite membership might be stoped so that their players can continue to qualify as Associate. Heck...maybe Zim & BD be pushed back into Associate nation status so that........:hmmm: Now thats not bad either Damm

True...I mean sometimes Shakib who I think will be a very useful player in these conditions doesn't get a chance to play because he is from Bong Country because teams are in a dielemma and don't want to waste an overseas slot on him either,Associate nation quota would be a way to go,SC cquota would be too racist.