Wasim Akram giving Sreesanth and VRV a masterclass

King

This really is fantastic watch, Wasim is giving a masterclass to Sreesanth and VRV on how to reverse the ball. What started as a little presentation Akram got way too involved and taught the release, position, how to shine, how to hold the ball between balls et al. Fantastic watch for all the upcoming bowlers around the world. Ravi Shastri striaght away said "I hope Irfan Pathan is watching and if he can be helped in any way it can only be from Akram". Then the conversation went like this : Ravi Shastri "One from the team said Irfan will talk to Akram when Irfan Pathan has time, that is simply not on. You cannot talk like this to a man like Akram". Akram says "Whoever it is whether it was Greg Chappell or anyone instructed Irfan to refer to me like that was not right. This sort of thing does not happen in our culture. I'm here to help and for free. It is not like I am charging anyone for this. I want to help these lads that is all. " Harsha Bhogle interrupted this topic abruptly otherwise Ravi Shastri and Akram would have explained the Irfan's approach a bit more. :lol:

Re: Wasim Akram giving Sreesanth and VRV a masterclass also saw AD having a little chat with Sree and VRV during the last test..AD asking Sree to keep the agression in control etc..one good tip - "never don't lose your focus in the middle, just one look at the batsman is usually enough to send the message" :lol:

Re: Wasim Akram giving Sreesanth and VRV a masterclass wonder who was the a## who made that comment about Pathan will talk when he has time :mad: there is every chance that Pathan would have wanted to speak to Akram. Shastri commenting on chat with Akram re Munaf - "Akram said the talent is there, let him stay with me for 4 days and I will sort the attitude and body language out".