Sign in to follow this  
Cricketics

Game 24 - Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings, New Delhi

Where did u read it? Thought he will return only for 2nd half of season
Francois Du Plessis ✔ @faf1307 Back in my second home chennai.long day of traveling but lovely to be back.great energy here.. @ChennaiIPL #whistlepodu :dontknow:

"Yesterday evening was cool and there was a lot of dew. This led to the recurrence of Viru's back problem. Suddenly there was a lot of stiffness in his back and he was unable to stand on the field. There was no other option but to send Pawan Negi as the substitute fielder," a member of the Daredevils support staff said. Are you serious?!!!! :hysterical:

"Yesterday evening was cool and there was a lot of dew. This led to the recurrence of Viru's back problem. Suddenly there was a lot of stiffness in his back and he was unable to stand on the field. There was no other option but to send Pawan Negi as the substitute fielder," a member of the Daredevils support staff said. Are you serious?!!!! :hysterical:
He's no longer fit physically or mentally.....age and lack of fitness catching up...don't think he even bothers.

Du Plessis boost for Chennai Super Kings

CHENNAI: There is some relief in store for the Chennai Super Kings fans after their opening problems in the recent games. Faf du Plessis, the South African T20 captain, arrived in the city late on Wednesday and would be looking to get match-fit as soon as possible. The right-hander, who was a big hit for CSK last season opening the batting, missed out the first few games following a back injury last month. Cricket South Africa had said that he would miss four weeks of action, but now that he is close to being fully fit, the South African has decided to fly down to Chennai. "Back in my second home Chennai. long day of traveling but lovely to be back. great energy here" Faf tweeted after checking into the team hotel. The CSK team, however, is currently in New Delhi for the Delhi Daredevils game and from there they travel to Kolkata for the KKR game on Saturday. Faf is likely to get used to the Chennai conditions over the weekend and take the field against Rajasthan Royals on Monday.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/ipl/news/Du-Plessis-boost-for-Chennai-Super-Kings/articleshow/19607376.cms

pretty much sure albie will get another game... so will csk gamble without hussey again :hmmmm2: also faf is back ,will they drop morris for huss or faf :dontknow:
Faf is likely to get used to the Chennai conditions over the weekend and take the field against Rajasthan Royals on Monday.
FaF won't be playing next two match against DD and KKR.

i wonder if CSK persist with their lower middle order depth or if Hussey comes back. Delhi should prepare a seaming wicket and play Morkel Russel Umesh Irfan and Sir Aggy I dont know why Sir Aggy is not getting a game. Did ok last season for DD Warner Mahela Chand Jadhav Juneja Irfan Russell Morkel sir aggy Umesh Nadeem with a seaming wicket, this is the team i will go for in delhi.

Players to watch After managing to keep things tight all through his spell against Royal Challengers - he was hit for one boundary in his four overs, taking 2 for 22 - Umesh Yadav gave Daredevils a near-perfect start to their Super Over. Faced with the daunting task of bowling to Chris Gayle and AB de Villiers with licence to hit, he managed four deliveries in and around the vicinity of the blockhole. But two length balls to finish off the over cost Daredevils 12 runs and, eventually, the match. He will be wary of repeating that mistake against the power-packed Super Kings line-up.

Delhi should prepare a seaming wicket and play Morkel Russel Umesh Irfan and Sir Aggy.
Agree. With a Pace battery as formidable as theirs, Delhi are better off preparing fast pitches rather than the slow low ones seen until now. My bowling attack: Morkel Yadav Russell Agarkar Pathan / Nadeem

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.