Sign in to follow this  
Cricketics

Game 24 - Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings, New Delhi

Dude it's called Franchise Loyalty more than regional Loyalty....that's the whole concept' date='amazing after 6 years you still ask questions like this :facepalm:[/quote'] Yeah but no one feels that And see the quote he was talking about regional loyality

There is no pride Kabul is there in Delhi awana who is from Delhi is in Punjab it was never about region honestly
So there is no pride in football leagues all over the world :cantstop: Pride for a sportsperson is in winning doesnt matter which team they play for. Its fans for whom loyalty and pride of following really matters.

That's what I felt and most others.. There are some exceptions but there is reason its called circus and tamasha:winky:
Unlike the test kirkut played in empty stands. Playing in 40 degree heat with empty stands for 5 days.Real tamasha :winky: Fact : IPL regularly fills 50 thousand crowds and u dont get that crowd with loyal and serious following .

So there is no pride in football leagues all over the world :cantstop: Pride for a sportsperson is in winning doesnt matter which team they play for. Its fans for whom loyalty and pride of following really matters.
Dude did in say franchise do not get support in football? Stop misquoting me I just said that about I'll and its back Create a poll ask every one how many of us care abtteam like we do with foot ball and national team This is just for fun and trolling nothing more Anyway I will sleep now

Dude did in say franchise do not get support in football? Stop misquoting me I just said that about I'll and its back Create a poll ask every one how many of us care abtteam like we do with foot ball and national team This is just for fun and trolling nothing more Anyway I will sleep now
Poll in where? ICF? :hysterical:

Yeah but no one feels that And see the quote he was talking about regional loyality
Its both. Of course, you follow the team because of the players and because they play well but there is also some pride involved because they represent your city/state. There are people here itself who support teams who play for their city/state. You cant deny this.

That's because IPL is only played for couple of months in a year and rest of the year we support the national team. But I feel its a league which will grow and fan base will also increase. I agree that it depends on how much fans feel attached to the players. Too much shuffling is not good. There is also some amount of pride involved because these players represent their city/state.
We need IPL longer then 2 months. Start it in Feb....& there 4 months of IPL

Nobody is serious about IPL. Stands are filled by party goers. Logic 50 K people stadium is testimony of people being serious about IPL is bullshit. I am going for one IPL match with bunch of friends and you know how I regard IPL. This is tamasha, nothing beyond that. Talk of regional pride and loyalty is even bigger crap. CSK's core is Dhoni, Raina, Jadeja and Bravo. How many chennait'es? Chenaites have helped MI more till now then CSK. Only regional pride probably you can derive is by supporting Srini mama.

Nobody is serious about IPL. Stands are filled by party goers. Logic 50 K people stadium is testimony of people being serious about IPL is bullshit. I am going for one IPL match with bunch of friends and you know how I regard IPL. This is tamasha, nothing beyond that. Talk of regional pride and loyalty is even bigger crap. CSK's core is Dhoni, Raina, Jadeja and Bravo. How many chennait'es? Chenaites have helped MI more till now then CSK. Only regional pride probably you can derive is by supporting Srini mama.
:hysterical::hysterical: CSK's core has Vijay, Badri, Ashwin

My only gripe with loyalty is when India loses a match we don't blame our players of match fixing. But in IPL we call it match fixing. We behave like padosis head to toe.
Are they really serious ? :blink: I thought they were just trolling.

Since there are so many of them, tough to tell the troals from the ignorant and the stupid. :winky:

Poll in where? ICF? :hysterical:
Why do u behave like this I said let's see even in icf what people think and best way to do this is poll Let's just ask people instead of just saying ur wrong ur wrong:haha:

Totally agree

Didn't Ian Pont call Mohit Sharma a quick bowler? Early days for Mohit, but looking at that action doesn't look like he can add much pace.
How? This is a very good strong side on action, better than Kaul, Warrier, etc.

:hysterical::hysterical: CSK's core has Vijay, Badri, Ashwin
Badri core of CSK?? You got to be kidding. I am not targetting only CSK. Rahane other day helped defeat Mumbai as well. But Mumbai at least have Sachin to derive some regional pride, to which Sachin anyway is not helping. Dekho Tamasha aur bhool jao.. that's all is IPL.

Badri core of CSK?? You got to be kidding. I am not targetting only CSK. Rahane other day helped defeat Mumbai as well. But Mumbai at least have Sachin to derive some regional pride, to which Sachin anyway is not helping. Dekho Tamasha aur bhool jao.. that's all is IPL.
For you maybe. Look at the FB pages, people who throng the stadiums and people who tune in everyday to watch these games. They dont take it as just tamasha. Obviously they dont support these teams as much as the national team as yet because this franchise/city based teams is a new concept but make no mistake that IPL fanbase will grow over a period of time both in numbers and loyalty.

very true.i went to the DD -RR game and the whole east stand became pro RR just to see the RR cheergirls dance :giggle:,says a lot about loyalty lol.for me its just a tamasha,entertaining tournament

Not really.. last year after DD lost to CSK, they were using some real choice words to attack CSK for "making DD drop Morkel from playing XI (atleast that was what they concluded)" That is when i realized how serious this tamasha has become for some guys. Remember how much Mamta spent for KKR winning :cantstop:

My only gripe with loyalty is when India loses a match we don't blame our players of match fixing. But in IPL we call it match fixing. We behave like padosis head to toe.
Your only gripe is that people are blaming a franchise of which you are "not really a fan of" but will defend to death anytime a topic against them come
Not really.. last year after DD lost to CSK' date=' they were using some real choice words to attack CSK for "making DD drop Morkel from playing XI (atleast that was what they concluded)" That is when i realized how serious this tamasha has become for some guys. Remember how much Mamta spent for KKR winning :cantstop:[/quote'] Yep, the tamasha league has become so serious for some guys that like little girls, they are afraid to even say they are supporting a team but somehow show up on every thread defending them (like your posts here)

Your only gripe is that people are blaming a franchise of which you are "not really a fan of" but will defend to death anytime a topic against them come Yep, the tamasha league has become so serious for some guys that like little girls, they are afraid to even say they are supporting a team but somehow show up on every thread defending them (like your posts here)
Your non stop whinging is the highlight of this IPL season :hatsoff: . baby-crying-287x300.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.