Should Eggy play in the final?

Mr. Wicket

Should Eggy play in the final?  

1. 1.

• Yes, Joginder's just not expensive enough
    • Yes, we haven't lost a final in a long time
    • Yes please! (I'm cheering for Pakistan, of course)
    • Yes! (*cover eyes and ears and keep screaming 6/41 6/41 6/41 6/41 over and over*)
    • No, drinks waiter is good enough

Yusuf Pathan. Joginder would get R@PED. His crappy bowling singlehandedly resurrected Australia today. Free sixes for Hayden and Hodge; that kind of buffet bowling will cost India dear if they play him again in the final. Give me the ball with 22 runs needed off the final over, and i'd keep it tight enough to win the game. Pressure-free situation. India had won by then

Yusuf Pathan. Joginder would get R@PED. His crappy bowling singlehandedly resurrected Australia today. Free sixes for Hayden and Hodge; that kind of buffet bowling will cost India dear if they play him again in the final. Give me the ball with 22 runs needed off the final over, and i'd keep it tight enough to win the game. Pressure-free situation. India had won by then
The problem with playing yusuf pathan is that we dont know what he's capable of. What are you going to say if he's the one who cost us the match with his bowling? He's young too and i dont think india should risk losing a potential player in his first match against pakistan if he fails.
No effing way. He should be castrated and then dumped in the Arabian sea.
You forgot - make sure to tie a concrete block around his ankles before that! Else the fire in his eyes and gas in his belly will see him return to haunt the Indian team again (as he has done despite being dropped so many times). Eggy Eggy Eggy, Out Out Out!