Yograj maybe a nut-case , but he is telling the truth.

Ram

Indeed, Yuvraj seems to be quite upset over the captaincy thingy deep down. The sheer power , anger , force in his stroke play that we have all witnessed in the past few matches, seems to have come from the volcano of anger that is boiling within him. I have seen this guy play from the day he debuted for India, but i have never seen him massacre the bowling like he has done in this world cup. Yuvraj, is an angry man !

lol kaha kaa, i mean what logic are u making mm?? lol didn't get captaincy, then in anger he is scoring runs lol.. haha funny post.. abey yaar.. currently hez in form of his life perhapz and hence scoring.... ismein yeh captaincy logic laagne ki zaroorat nahi hia.. though the first couple of sixes of the perfect 36 run over definately came from the anger generated by freddie..

Indeed, Yuvraj seems to be quite upset over the captaincy thingy deep down. The sheer power , anger , force in his stroke play that we have all witnessed in the past few matches, seems to have come from the volcano of anger that is boiling within him. I have seen this guy play from the day he debuted for India, but i have never seen him massacre the bowling like he has done in this world cup. Yuvraj, is an angry man !
I don't buy that at all. You are right - his shots were a result of the rage inside him, but that was only because he kept getting wound by opposition players. He can't play this way in 50 over cricket. Yuvraj said so himself in the post-match interview.