who can do a better job than Sachin in SA?

that avg of 31 was sachin at his best . The chances of him even matching that is bleak . So I would rather take a youngster even if he avgs 25
My personal opinion that there is none better than Sachin right now?, stick with him you need a senior figure to guide youngsters
My personal opinion that there is none better than Sachin right now?, stick with him you need a senior figure to guide youngsters
no offense but thats sh1t thinking..sachin has already blocked a youngsters spot for 2 years,needs to go ASAP,he wont offer much in saf
no offense but thats sh1t thinking..sachin has already blocked a youngsters spot for 2 years' date='needs to go ASAP,he wont offer much in saf[/quote'] Those players that played with Sachin against Australia have little experience outside Asia let alone SA condition. He is averaging 32 for last two year, I know it really bad for his standard but his experience counts for a lot in those type of condition Can't have all noobs playing in SA, we will get murdered. You need a mentor to guide these youngsters
i am pretty sure sachin will fail miserably in saf after watching him struggle so badly in last 6 months' date='so anyone who replaces him wont do worse than him,it`ll be a good [b']learning experience
inexpense of preforming less than Sachin would preform in SA, you need your best XI and Sachin I am afraid he is one of them Form is temporary and Class is permanent
Those players that played with Sachin against Australia have little experience outside Asia let alone SA condition. He is averaging 32 for last two year, I know it really bad for his standard but his experience counts for a lot in those type of condition Can't have all noobs playing in SA, we will get murdered. You need a mentor to guide these youngsters
How much did it counted during the 8-0 white wash:cantstop:

In all honesty, we'd be better off having a youngster with potential play instead of Sachin. Either way, Sachin won't perform to a high standard so even If the youngster fails, it will at least be part of his learning curve. The name i'd propose would have to be Rahane. He seems a very level headed individual and definitely has the talent. It's all a matter of him having the mental strength to cope with international cricket. I'm also not convinced on Murali Vijay. He's done well off late and deserves his chances but his technique is simply too faulty for overseas conditions.

Can't have all noobs playing in SA' date=' we will get murdered. You need a mentor to guide these youngsters[/quote'] You don't need a ****ing guide on the wicket who btw is struggling to make runs. He can guide in the nets, during practice etc IF he 'enjoys' doing it.